Very Good Feeback

Independently Rated 5-Star Invoice & Replacement GAP insurance at prices up to 85% LESS than from a Motor Dealer.
Forum members call 01943 850999 for 10% discount!

Moderators: marco_polo, Producethis, babybmwadmin, Lambster, Rich196, GapInsurance.co.uk

colwill116
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Very Good Feeback

Post by colwill116 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:42 pm

Hi All,

I appreciate these guys have received great feedback for pricing but no one has had to claim by the looks of it until now.

I am happy to report that these guys were quick and easy to deal with. I had the money within 3 working days of handing over relevant documents and everyone I spoke to was very polite.

Thanks all involved

Therefore I have just purchased my second policy for my new vehicle arriving on 7th September

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by colwill116 on Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MINERAL GREY M140i SHADOW EDITION 3dr

Mdx

Re: Very Good Feeback

Post by Mdx » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:26 pm

As with any insurance its when you need to call on it that's important. How the company reacts and handles it makes all the difference.
Thanks colwill116 for sharing & good to hear.

I'll be in touch with them myself next month.

M

GapInsurance.co.uk
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by GapInsurance.co.uk » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:00 am

colwill116 wrote:Hi All,

I appreciate these guys have received great feedback for pricing but no one has had to claim by the looks of it until now.

I am happy to report that these guys were quick and easy to deal with. I had the money within 3 working days of handing over relevant documents and everyone I spoke to was very polite.

Thanks all involved

Therefore I have just purchased my second policy for my new vehicle arriving on 7th September

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the feedback - I'm glad you found the claim process as efficient as we intend.

Thank you also for your repeat custom :-)

Best wishes

David
Invoice, Replacement & Contract Hire GAP Insurance quotes at up to 85% less than your Motor Dealer
T: 01484 490095 E: support@gapinsurance.co.uk W: gapinsurance.co.uk F: facebook.com/gapinsurance

Plantjuk
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member

Post by Plantjuk » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:22 pm

This is good to know. I've had my policy with them for almost a year and hopefully never need to call on it but how a company deals with your claim is ultimately what you pay for and often don't know if that side of their business is any good until you need it.
M135i LCI, mineral grey, auto, bus nav, power folding mirrors, heated seats, coral red leather and front & rear pdc, performance grills, BMS exhaust tips, enhanced Bluetooth, office function and 8.8" screen coded via bimmercode app.

Return to “GapInsurance.co.uk”