New policy taken out

Independently Rated 5-Star Invoice & Replacement GAP insurance at prices up to 85% LESS than from a Motor Dealer.
Forum members call 01943 850999 for 10% discount!

Moderators: Rich196, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, babybmwadmin, GapInsurance.co.uk

mitford
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

New policy taken out

Post by mitford » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:08 pm

At the beginning of the month I spoke with Thomas Midgley who explained everything to me and what he felt would be best for me and a few days later before picking the car up I took the policy out . Very easy and friendly process thank you Thomas for your help
F20 120d xdrive auto alpine white, interior comfort pack, adaptive suspension, sun protection glass, ferric grey alloys, active cruise controll, front & rear parking sensors

GapInsurance.co.uk
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Re: New policy taken out

Post by GapInsurance.co.uk » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:57 pm

mitford wrote:At the beginning of the month I spoke with Thomas Midgley who explained everything to me and what he felt would be best for me and a few days later before picking the car up I took the policy out . Very easy and friendly process thank you Thomas for your help
Thank you for your feedback (and custom) mitford. I'll pass your comments on to Tom.
Invoice, Replacement & Contract Hire GAP Insurance quotes at up to 85% less than your Motor Dealer
T: 01484 490095 E: support@gapinsurance.co.uk W: gapinsurance.co.uk F: facebook.com/gapinsurance

Return to “GapInsurance.co.uk”