Baby BMW Forum banner

Photos of BBMW meet Bluewater 12 Feb 2017

13K views 31 replies 16 participants last post by  Si Bailey 
#1 ·
As always, great to meet you guys, new and old. Here are the pics...

Paul

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

See less See more
#2 ·
Aaah, makes me miss my 135i. :cry:

Thank you for posting the great pics Paul! :)

#4 ·
Paul CS said:
You reminded me, I forgot this unique and very lovely 135i...
Oh yes, my favourite when the summer wheels are on. I bet Geeram will miss her! :wink:

#10 ·
Great pics as always Paul!

Don't happen to have any more of my car do you? Feel free to PM me a link if you do :)

#20 ·
GeeRam said:
Semerka said:
Paul CS said:
You reminded me, I forgot this unique and very lovely 135i...
Oh yes, my favourite when the summer wheels are on. I bet Geeram will miss her! :wink:
I certainly will Iva....... :cry: :bawl:
Its being sold?? This is has always been my favourite 135i for spec!

Shame I missed this one! I feel like the e** is being out numbered these days!

#21 ·
Rich196 said:
GeeRam said:
Semerka said:

Shame I missed this one! I feel like the e** is being out numbered these days!
I've heard its going to a good set of hands and you will carry on seeing it at future meets :D :lol2: :wink:

#22 ·
Rich196 said:
GeeRam said:
Semerka said:
Sadly, yes, after almost 6 years, the time has come to part company with it....... :(

The 25 year old petrolhead that still lurks in my 55 year old head doesn't want to part with it, but the inescapable fact that the physical 55 year old bits are now shouting for something that's a lot more comfortable to sit in and get in and out of, means its time to move on :lol2:
Plus, I now have need of something that can work as a tow car should I have need to trailer the hot rod somewhere, and have some greater ground clearance for dealing with my now once a fortnight visits to the countryside.....hence the soon to arrive X5 replacement.

Its been a great 6 years though, and as hinted above, she's going to a good home :cool2:

#23 ·
GeeRam said:
Rich196 said:
GeeRam said:
Sadly, yes, after almost 6 years, the time has come to part company with it....... :(

The 25 year old petrolhead that still lurks in my 55 year old head doesn't want to part with it, but the inescapable fact that the physical 55 year old bits are now shouting for something that's a lot more comfortable to sit in and get in and out of, means its time to move on :lol2:
Plus, I now have need of something that can work as a tow car should I have need to trailer the hot rod somewhere, and have some greater ground clearance for dealing with my now once a fortnight visits to the countryside.....hence the soon to arrive X5 replacement.

Its been a great 6 years though, and as hinted above, she's going to a good home :cool2:
Glad its off to a good home shame its not mine ;), your car, red5, and Chris135i would have all been on my radar for the right price!

#24 ·
GeeRam said:
..... Its been a great 6 years though, and as hinted above, she's going to a good home :cool2:
I have not seen a for sale thread yet ... But someone must have had their eye on your gem. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.