Baby BMW Forum banner

Customising Cabin and Boot Space for Distance Driving

321 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  goes211 
#1 ·
Customising Cabin and Boot Space for Distance Driving
Last month I bought a 2011 116i Performance Edition 5 door with 30k miles and I absolutely love this car
It's great as a daily driver but after having just had a Renault Kadjar as a rental on a recent trip, it's really struck me how many convinces are lacking in this specific 1 series - especially storage space in the cabin and cubie holes in the boot (I know - they are very different kinds of car)

I've bought an adapter to run multiple USB lines from the cigarette lighter, and a dash camera running from the 12v power socket but that's about it for adaptations

I was wondering what people have done/purchased to add conveniences to the cabin or storage solutions for the boot space/back seats to make the car more practical for distance driving?

If kids arrive in the next few years, I can see these issues forcing me to ditch the car for something a little more practical - that'll be a dark day so I'd like to put it off as far as I can

I'll upload pics of the car and internals once I get the chance/figure out how
Thanks
Goes211

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.