Baby BMW Forum banner

2011 123d crankshaft pulley

2K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  Tjay1210 
#1 ·
Ok so I have the annoying chirping pulley.

Any of you guys got an idea where im supposed to get one for a reasonable price. Seem to be rarer than hens teeth or maybe im not looking in the right places.

Part number from realoem 11237810458

Help appreciated

#2 ·
Well the search continues.
Got what I thought was the correct one from GSF but theres a difference on the diameter.
The one the supplied is abot 182mm where the original is around 195mm. This is on the backplate not the ribbed surface.

Went on the corteco website and the list a different one for the 123d.

I am presuming that the correct one has different tolerances for the increased torque of a 123d.

Correct assumption or not?

#5 ·
smiffy01uk said:
Thanks for the advice Jason.

Cars still going well after the remap. Just love driving it when I can prise Mrs smiffys fingers from the steering wheel.
Sounds like she's loving it

BW chiptune
Tuning BMWs since 1991
Dyno Dynamics rolling road
BW autorepairs
Over 30 year repairing BMWs
New and fully refurbished BMW Ecus and Cas units
BMW Keys made and cut same day
Correction of Engine ECUs Cas and key fitted to your car (when a key set from a different car has been used)
Digital Service Records rest and corrections in idrive screen on 2013 onwards cars
DPF repairs fixed without the need of removal

0208 561 1818
07831 103030
Hayes
UB3 1BB

#9 ·
Hi I'm new here & have the chirping budgie on my 123d(E87)
Where did you get your crankshaft pulley from, my local BMW garage wanted £380😱
The garage that diagnosed the fault found one for £220 +vat & thinks 2 other pulleys are on their way.
I have noticed they're as rare as hens teeth too.
Should I go for the £220 one or try & finance the BMW one, as seriously lacking in funds😬
Any help appreciated guys 🙂

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.