Baby BMW Forum banner

Electric power problem

654 views 15 replies 4 participants last post by  stevesurrey 
#1 ·
Hi can anyone help??? All my lights on my dash was flashing when driving other day! Now the favour one is the tyre pressure light on dash.. and sometimes the abs with the handbreak red light on... but they go off when i turn the engine off but come back it's doing my head in...

#14 ·
Defo sounds like PDC module having a unwanted bath... Happened to my 123d -08. The lights will flash and the car will light up like a christmas tree a few times and eventually the PDC will shortcircuit and break completely along with all parking sensors. Car still works great but ofc its a shame, has anyone else had this problem and fixed it? If so- How expensive was it?
-Eric

#15 ·
So I took my car to garage... fixed the tractor control unit and my parking sensors.. but the car now when I try and drive it on motor way will not go fast.. the pedal goes dead like it's in limp mode.. the abs and the hand brake light is on and the car is juddering.. the garage now what to change the abs rings does this sound right?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.