Baby BMW Forum banner

How much is she worth?

1K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  Probocop 
#1 ·
Evening folks,

Think it's time for a change, so how much do you think I could get for my car? Spec is

E82 123d M Sport 2008
Grey with red heated leather
74k on the clock
Recently serviced
Will come with a years mot
BMWP front bumper
Bilstein B12 suspension set up
M3 front suspension bits
Carbon rear boot lip

This is not a for sale ad so please don't message me. I'm just looking for a rough estimate to how much it would be worth.

Thanks
Greg

#8 ·
dxze said:
^ Worth a good bit more than that. I'd say £6000-£6500. Potentially even a bit more depending on what else is up for sale at the time.
My brother got £5500 on trade in for an 08 E87 with 78K on it, Id say an E82 would be worth at least £1500 more due to rarity, maybe more on a private sale.
Go for £7500 and see what happens :)

#11 ·
docwra said:
dxze said:
^ Worth a good bit more than that. I'd say £6000-£6500. Potentially even a bit more depending on what else is up for sale at the time.
My brother got £5500 on trade in for an 08 E87 with 78K on it, Id say an E82 would be worth at least £1500 more due to rarity, maybe more on a private sale.
Go for £7500 and see what happens :)
This was 3 weeks ago BTW.

#13 ·
Greg.W said:
Just checked cazana. £7300 it says. I think with the spec and condition I could near £8k for it.

Why do a few of you think £4k?
Sorry, I was being mischievous - no-one had answered your question!

Leggy 2008 hatchbacks do start at £3000, coupes with low mileage fetch lots more.

Good luck.

#16 ·
marco_polo said:
Just look for similar examples on eBay / Autotrader / Pistonheads, we're not going to know a correct value off the top of our heads.
THIS^^

What sellers ask is not a good reflection of what buyers are prepared to pay.

If you search completed listings on ebay and check the prices in green - that's what the auctioned cars sold for.

I have to agree with 0l0dom0l0 though - £8K is a tad toppy, but I hope you get that much!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.