Baby BMW Forum banner

LED door sills

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Bunford 
#1 ·
I have seen the ones for the Fxx series and love them. Would love a set like this for my E87. The main draw of them for me is that they have a built in battery and work with magnetic induction, so don't need any wiring at all. Anyone know if there is anything similar out there?

Genuine BMW ones for Fxx series:

See less See more
#3 ·
M Performance had an illuminated sill cover option (i noticed when i was browsing RealOEM)

not sure how they are powered though, i suspect they are hard wired rather than battery powered?

#5 ·
They were a option from the factory, if you want to pm me your reg ill pop into the BMW system I have at work and get you a price. unfortunately they are model dependant so I cannot just give a rough price. :)

#6 ·
My car is an E87 118D Sport, but just can't seem to find anything like these. There are silver and blue ones made in China on eBay but need wiring and such, which is a pain when these magnetic and battery ones.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.