Expecting delivery of your 1 Series??

Find out more about the BMW 1 Series E81, E82, E87, E88.
Manufactured from 2004 to 2011

Moderators: babybmwadmin, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, Rich196

User avatar
Shipy
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 5:22 pm
Location: South West

Re: Expecting delivery of your 1 Series??

Post by Shipy » Sat May 18, 2013 5:35 pm

Px our lovely Abarth 500 for 118i sport plus edition cab in white, black leather, expecting in about 4 weeks can't wait.

markpinch
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:05 pm

Re: Expecting delivery of your 1 Series??

Post by markpinch » Sat May 18, 2013 5:48 pm

Shipy wrote:Px our lovely Abarth 500 for 118i sport plus edition cab in white, black leather, expecting in about 4 weeks can't wait.
Welcome
Drives 5 door F20 114i SE in midnight blue

Goggy
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 12:58 pm

Re: Expecting delivery of your 1 Series??

Post by Goggy » Tue May 28, 2013 10:49 pm

Le Mans blue with Oyster Boston interior 135i sport plus convertible ordered Saturday - told it is due for delivery on 11th July, which is a lot sooner than anticipated. Every option but the adaptive headlights and adaptive steering coming with it. Especially looking forward to the DCT gearbox (did I mention the power increase over the current car?)

Excited about this one, but will be sad to see my Z4 23i Pure Impulse go at the same time - that was a car that got noticed!

http://www.bmw.com/com/en/newvehicles/z ... rview.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Roll on July...

chris78cpr
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:40 pm

Re: Expecting delivery of your 1 Series??

Post by chris78cpr » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:44 pm

Just ordered my first BMW this week...

A Carbon Black 125i Sport Plus Edition with the black boston leather w/blue stitching, BMW Prof Nav, Xenon's, Harmon Kardon, Folding Mirrors, Heated Seats, Parking Sensors front and back, Internet, the full package!

Will be picking it up on a 63 plate this September! Can't fricking wait!!!

sidehaas
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:59 pm

Re: Expecting delivery of your 1 Series??

Post by sidehaas » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:00 pm

Picking my new (well, 10 reg...) wheels up this Friday :) Only ever driven FWD hatches until now!

It's a 120d SE coupe in Sedona Red. All standard SE spec, I don't think there is anything extra. I love the colour :)

Medium term I'm keen to upgrade it in a couple of of ways - probably add cruise control, and swap the ubsiness radio for a professional radio, which I think will mean I get blue-tooth too? Looks like there are some good how-tos on here anyway.

User avatar
ColinC2
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:09 am

Re: Expecting delivery of your 1 Series??

Post by ColinC2 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:44 pm

Ordered my 135i Sport Plus Coupe yesterday. First new car since my E46 M3 in 2001 .... Specced pretty high for a good price :D

Original delivery is 10 weeks but hoping for a pull forward to end of September.

Got a good deal , or what I thought was a good deal until was offered a better one this morning , but my personal business ethics wont let me change the deal. Am I stupid ? Maybe but what goes around , comes around...
Used to have a 135i Sport Plus Edition but now have a Mercedes C63 AMG..for now anyway

User avatar
Ben GT
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 1327
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:47 pm
Location: Chester

Re: Expecting delivery of your 1 Series??

Post by Ben GT » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:51 pm

ColinC2 wrote:Ordered my 135i Sport Plus Coupe yesterday. First new car since my E46 M3 in 2001 .... Specced pretty high for a good price :D

Original delivery is 10 weeks but hoping for a pull forward to end of September.

Got a good deal , or what I thought was a good deal until was offered a better one this morning , but my personal business ethics wont let me change the deal. Am I stupid ? Maybe but what goes around , comes around...
Surely worth a mention to them...?
5 door 120D LCI ///M Sport + pack | Oyster Leather | Bum Toasters | Driver & Interior Comfort | Black Panel

User avatar
ColinC2
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:09 am

Re: Expecting delivery of your 1 Series??

Post by ColinC2 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:01 pm

Ben GT wrote:[

Surely worth a mention to them...?
Yes I think that I will - shame my sales guy has taken the day off today otherwise I might even be re-negotiating today!

I could accept the other offer from the [not local] dealer and afford to lose my deposit and still be in pocket ... BUT .... There is also the ongoing relationship with the dealer to think about and my [old-fashioned] ethics.
Used to have a 135i Sport Plus Edition but now have a Mercedes C63 AMG..for now anyway

Rich196
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 974
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:46 pm

Re: Expecting delivery of your 1 Series??

Post by Rich196 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:09 pm

ColinC2 wrote:
Ben GT wrote:[

Surely worth a mention to them...?
Yes I think that I will - shame my sales guy has taken the day off today otherwise I might even be re-negotiating today!

I could accept the other offer from the [not local] dealer and afford to lose my deposit and still be in pocket ... BUT .... There is also the ongoing relationship with the dealer to think about and my [old-fashioned] ethics.
good relationship with your dealer is very important with a BMW, because most dealers are bloody useless, rude and arrogant!

User avatar
ColinC2
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:09 am

Re: Expecting delivery of your 1 Series??

Post by ColinC2 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:35 pm

Rich196 wrote:
good relationship with your dealer is very important with a BMW, because most dealers are bloody useless, rude and arrogant!
I couldn't agree more! I am on my 13th BMW and experience tells me that there can always be a better deal than the one you have just signed up to, but the ongoing relationship is very important.

I stayed with Broad Oak in Ashford , even buying a car from them when i lived in Bournemouth !! Now I switching to the local dealer for a new car and they have been top in both looking after the M3 and in the sales process. And I guess my expectation is that [god forbid] anything is wrong with the new car it will get sorted a lot quicker/easier with a local dealer that I could even walk to (at a push!!). And when it comes to servicing (if i ever need to have a service that is) as a customer of sales there are, i hope, some benefits.

And the dealership who thought they were making an offier i could not refuse are a fair way away and part of a big group....
Used to have a 135i Sport Plus Edition but now have a Mercedes C63 AMG..for now anyway

kemmel
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Re: Expecting delivery of your 1 Series??

Post by kemmel » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:01 pm

Are dealers still taking factory orders on the e82 coupe and any idea if the discounts are similar to the f2x m135i? :)

User avatar
ColinC2
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:09 am

Re: Expecting delivery of your 1 Series??

Post by ColinC2 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:52 pm

kemmel wrote:Are dealers still taking factory orders on the e82 coupe and any idea if the discounts are similar to the f2x m135i? :)

Not anymore they are not. And the discounts were just a bit more than available on the m135i ..

I think mine will be one of the last few made for the UK - delivery now week 39
Used to have a 135i Sport Plus Edition but now have a Mercedes C63 AMG..for now anyway

kemmel
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Re: Expecting delivery of your 1 Series??

Post by kemmel » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:14 pm

ColinC2 wrote:
kemmel wrote:Are dealers still taking factory orders on the e82 coupe and any idea if the discounts are similar to the f2x m135i? :)

Not anymore they are not. And the discounts were just a bit more than available on the m135i ..

I think mine will be one of the last few made for the UK - delivery now week 39
Good to know, cheers

User avatar
ColinC2
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:09 am

Re: Expecting delivery of your 1 Series??

Post by ColinC2 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:13 am

It's here - awaiting PDI, sports silencer, black grilles, and black wheels...

Image
Used to have a 135i Sport Plus Edition but now have a Mercedes C63 AMG..for now anyway

User avatar
stever_ss
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 471
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 3:16 pm
Location: South UK

Re: Expecting delivery of your 1 Series??

Post by stever_ss » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:01 am

Stop it... almost making me wish I'd gone for AW rather than LMB!

Is almost the end of an era though, wonder if BMW UK will announce when the last E82 is delivered? Or do some viral marketing event like Volvo did with the last C30. :fest:
F22 M235i /// Mineral Grey /// 8AT /// Pro Media /// HK Audio /// Adaptive /// Cruise & PDC /// Folding mirrors /// Heated Seats

Hers: F45 218i SE /// Mediterranean Blue /// Nav /// Cruise
Happy memories: E82 125i Sport+ /// Le Mans Blue

Post Reply

Return to “E81, E82, E87, E88 (2004-2011)”