130i hunters unite!

Find out more about the BMW 1 Series E81, E82, E87, E88.
Manufactured from 2004 to 2011

Moderators: babybmwadmin, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, Rich196

tsmr
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 78
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:47 pm

Re: 130i hunters unite!

Post by tsmr » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:04 pm

Incase anyone is interested there's an LCI E87 130 available through AUC BMW. 48K miles, M Sport, Auto. £9,999.

paddyboy
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:27 am
Location: Yorkshire

Re: 130i hunters unite!

Post by paddyboy » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:09 pm

tsmr wrote:Incase anyone is interested there's an LCI E87 130 available through AUC BMW. 48K miles, M Sport, Auto. £9,999.
:cry: So very expensive :cry:
'09' 130i M Sport Auto - Le Mans Blue / Boston Beige Leather

User avatar
JohnKimble
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 638
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:08 pm

Re: 130i hunters unite!

Post by JohnKimble » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:14 pm

paddyboy wrote:
tsmr wrote:Incase anyone is interested there's an LCI E87 130 available through AUC BMW. 48K miles, M Sport, Auto. £9,999.
:cry: So very expensive :cry:
When I was looking for mine 2 years ago, there was a lovely AUC car came up for 13999 I believe. It was gone within a week! I bet this won't hang around
F20 M140i Shadow manual
Was - E81 130i

paddyboy
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:27 am
Location: Yorkshire

Re: 130i hunters unite!

Post by paddyboy » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:19 pm

roundasapound wrote:
paddyboy wrote:
tsmr wrote:Incase anyone is interested there's an LCI E87 130 available through AUC BMW. 48K miles, M Sport, Auto. £9,999.
:cry: So very expensive :cry:
That's never going to be cheap.

What is your price threshold?


Sent from my iPhone using ️
I'm waiting for the link to see if it looks every penny worth of £10k

As for my price threshold I don't have a fixed number in mind - its what feels right / what i'm happy paying for a particular car - if it feels right + it floats my boat then I'll pay it
'09' 130i M Sport Auto - Le Mans Blue / Boston Beige Leather

User avatar
Octavius
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 18475
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:51 pm
Location: In The Land Of The Romps

Re: 130i hunters unite!

Post by Octavius » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:22 pm

tsmr wrote:Incase anyone is interested there's an LCI E87 130 available through AUC BMW. 48K miles, M Sport, Auto. £9,999.
Link. I need a link please.
MY SIGNATURE STOPPED WORKING AFTER AN UPDATE.

User avatar
Octavius
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 18475
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:51 pm
Location: In The Land Of The Romps

Re: 130i hunters unite!

Post by Octavius » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:26 pm

MY SIGNATURE STOPPED WORKING AFTER AN UPDATE.

User avatar
Octavius
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 18475
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:51 pm
Location: In The Land Of The Romps

Re: 130i hunters unite!

Post by Octavius » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:28 pm

They need to sort the spec out though. It's got a pro headunit to start with.
MY SIGNATURE STOPPED WORKING AFTER AN UPDATE.

paddyboy
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:27 am
Location: Yorkshire

Re: 130i hunters unite!

Post by paddyboy » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:28 pm

roundasapound wrote:
paddyboy wrote:I'm waiting for the link to see if it looks every penny worth of £10k

As for my price threshold I don't have a fixed number in mind - its what feels right / what i'm happy paying for a particular car - if it feels right + it floats my boat then I'll pay it
That's interesting because I'm pretty sure you were looking for an LCI red auto 130i and when one came along you said it was too expensive. That was £1k less than this, good spec, with low mileage, granted not as much as this. I would've thought that would've ticked most of your criteria. So why would you be interested in this one?
I'm curious about this one call it interested if you want. Its all part of my research process - prob out of my budget but i want to see what you can get for that sort of money. I look (on line) at every auto that comes up + will check out the MOT history. And I'm not too keen on red or white only if I really really had to.
'09' 130i M Sport Auto - Le Mans Blue / Boston Beige Leather

paddyboy
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:27 am
Location: Yorkshire

Re: 130i hunters unite!

Post by paddyboy » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:31 pm

Octavius wrote:http://usedcars.bmw.co.uk/1-Series/3.0- ... c=se_na_re_

Looks okay but no Xenons.
Its not leather is it?
'09' 130i M Sport Auto - Le Mans Blue / Boston Beige Leather

paddyboy
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:27 am
Location: Yorkshire

Re: 130i hunters unite!

Post by paddyboy » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:32 pm

roundasapound wrote:
Octavius wrote:http://usedcars.bmw.co.uk/1-Series/3.0- ... c=se_na_re_

Looks okay but no Xenons.
That's a bloody rip off.

For 10G's it should these features are missing:
No heated seats and it's got that sh!tty fake leather sensatec bollocks.
No front PDC
No xenons
No iDrive

BMW can fcuk right off.
I was right then too expensive
'09' 130i M Sport Auto - Le Mans Blue / Boston Beige Leather

paddyboy
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:27 am
Location: Yorkshire

Re: 130i hunters unite!

Post by paddyboy » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:36 pm

roundasapound wrote:
paddyboy wrote:I'm curious about this one call it interested if you want. Its all part of my research process - prob out of my budget but i want to see what you can get for that sort of money. I look (on line) at every auto that comes up + will check out the MOT history. And I'm not too keen on red or white only if I really really had to.
Maybe I got you mixed up with someone else. I thought it was you that was looking for a red auto 130i last year in this thread. My bad!
No not me i've never nailed my colours to the mast just watching what pops up :thumbs:
'09' 130i M Sport Auto - Le Mans Blue / Boston Beige Leather

CrystalKen
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:45 pm

Re: 130i hunters unite!

Post by CrystalKen » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:41 pm

Paddyboy, you should have come and had a look at mine but you said it was out of budget at £9k. It had everything you were after (auto, xenons, pro nav, front and rear pdc, 63k etc) although it is white. If people want a tidy car with good spec, got to get your cash out.
2008 E87 130i

CrystalKen
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:45 pm

Re: 130i hunters unite!

Post by CrystalKen » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:47 pm

Get it wrapped. :D
2008 E87 130i

paddyboy
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:27 am
Location: Yorkshire

Re: 130i hunters unite!

Post by paddyboy » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:57 pm

CrystalKen wrote:Paddyboy, you should have come and had a look at mine but you said it was out of budget at £9k. It had everything you were after (auto, xenons, pro nav, front and rear pdc, 63k etc) although it is white. If people want a tidy car with good spec, got to get your cash out.
Yep I'm still in the market CrystalKen + yours is still available. Nice spec but I'm not overly fussed about spec as I've said here before. The only thing I'm not keen on is plastic seats but if everything else was tip top with a car + the price was right then I'd live with it + just learn to sweat it out in the summer :D
'09' 130i M Sport Auto - Le Mans Blue / Boston Beige Leather

paddyboy
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:27 am
Location: Yorkshire

Re: 130i hunters unite!

Post by paddyboy » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:59 pm

roundasapound wrote:
CrystalKen wrote:Paddyboy, you should have come and had a look at mine but you said it was out of budget at £9k. It had everything you were after (auto, xenons, pro nav, front and rear pdc, 63k etc) although it is white. If people want a tidy car with good spec, got to get your cash out.
He doesn't want white or red. That leaves silver, grey, black and blue.

I would also say no more than £7.5k asking price.

:thumbs: Yep got to agree on both points

Sent from my iPhone using ️
'09' 130i M Sport Auto - Le Mans Blue / Boston Beige Leather

Post Reply

Return to “E81, E82, E87, E88 (2004-2011)”