130i hunters unite!

Find out more about the BMW 1 Series E81, E82, E87, E88.
Manufactured from 2004 to 2011

Moderators: babybmwadmin, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, Rich196

wil

Re: 130i hunters unite!

Post by wil » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:42 pm

I am no longer looking for a 130i.... I have one now ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Black 130i - stock (for now)
If my spelling is sh*t, I'm a dyslexic drummer. So, "GO FKUC YUORSLEF"

wil

Post by wil » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:46 pm

roundasapound wrote:
wil wrote:I am no longer looking for a 130i.... I have one now ;)
That's good.
Is it the one I referred?
Sent from my iPhone using ️
Yup :) it's a great car and I got a great price.

Pictures and thread coming soon. It's got front and rear badges that I need to remove asap haha

golfer
Too Much Time To Waste Member

Post by golfer » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:48 pm

wil wrote:
roundasapound wrote:
wil wrote:I am no longer looking for a 130i.... I have one now ;)
That's good.

Pictures and thread coming soon. It's got front and rear badges that I need to remove asap haha

Congratulations Wil and welcome to the club. A wise decision to both buy the car and to remove certain badges before taking photos :lol:
2006 E87 130i M sport - LMB - Black Leather - Slowly being cosmetically modded.

CrystalKen
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by CrystalKen » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:38 pm

paddyboy wrote:
CrystalKen wrote:Paddyboy, you should have come and had a look at mine but you said it was out of budget at £9k. It had everything you were after (auto, xenons, pro nav, front and rear pdc, 63k etc) although it is white. If people want a tidy car with good spec, got to get your cash out.
Yep I'm still in the market CrystalKen + yours is still available. Nice spec but I'm not overly fussed about spec as I've said here before. The only thing I'm not keen on is plastic seats but if everything else was tip top with a car + the price was right then I'd live with it + just learn to sweat it out in the summer :D
I've decided to keep mine for the moment, don't know what I'd replace it with and not keen to take a big hit on price. Agree re. seats...mine are leather, heated, electric, memory etc. makes a big difference.

CrystalKen
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by CrystalKen » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:19 pm

roundasapound wrote:
CrystalKen wrote:I've decided to keep mine for the moment, don't know what I'd replace it with and not keen to take a big hit on price. Agree re. seats...mine are leather, heated, electric, memory etc. makes a big difference.
Spray the car a different colour lol

Why do you want to sell if you can't decide on what you want next? This makes no sense to me.

I was selling it a while ago. I offered it to Paddyboy at the time as it was auto etc. but it wasn't right for him...I've since decided to keep it.

I'm just saying that if you see one that's close enough to what you want that you should splash the cash and snap it up, good examples will become harder to find.

I'm likely going to get another 130i as well but a manual for my Wife.

wil

Post by wil » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:50 pm

golfer wrote:
wil wrote:
roundasapound wrote: That's good.

Congratulations Wil and welcome to the club. A wise decision to both buy the car and to remove certain badges before taking photos :lol:
Thanks golfer!

Yeah already ordered some black grills and a stubby aerial... will debadge and go from there.

Need to do camber pin mod too!

paddyboy
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by paddyboy » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:35 am

roundasapound wrote:I was a bit miffed as I asked him to refund half my deposit as he's sold the car and he started rambling some bullish!t to me about how I cost him money and inconvenienced him even though I paid his car expenses for 2 months and got his car sold.

Really can't be bothered to argue.
I hope he's impotent and his dick falls off. Bloody w@nker

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Far better entertainment than anything on the telly
'09' 130i M Sport Auto - Le Mans Blue / Boston Beige

paddyboy
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by paddyboy » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:46 am

CrystalKen wrote:
roundasapound wrote:
CrystalKen wrote:I've decided to keep mine for the moment, don't know what I'd replace it with and not keen to take a big hit on price. Agree re. seats...mine are leather, heated, electric, memory etc. makes a big difference.

Why do you want to sell if you can't decide on what you want next? This makes no sense to me.

I was selling it a while ago. I offered it to Paddyboy at the time as it was auto etc. but it wasn't right for him...I've since decided to keep it.

I'm just saying that if you see one that's close enough to what you want that you should splash the cash and snap it up, good examples will become harder to find.

Something tells me CrystalKen you'll pop up on here again in a few months time just as previously with your car for sale still at £9k + you still not wanting to take a hit on the price Your missus wants a manual so that's what's pushing the sale

Sometimes *hit happens tho' + the price will have to drop - for a private sale yours is priced absolutely top dollar + for me its just too white I've never had a white car + don't intend to

But good luck with it :thumbs: + I'm sure us 130i hunters will be watching with interest

Red5

Post by Red5 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:04 pm

roundasapound wrote:
paddyboy wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Far better entertainment than anything on the telly
Well that's nice you're amused but I'm not fcukin laughing or smiling with you on this one :roll:
How much was it he kept?
Gone
Very fast 135i
Volcano Grey Macan SD

Red5 & Semerka's Stable
Carmine Red Cayman GTS + LSD, Man Box, Sports Chassis + more
Midnight Blue Macan Turbo + PTV and other tasty bits

(Team Rob)

golfer

Post by golfer » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:24 pm

roundasapound wrote:.

I just deleted his number and haven't responded because I'll get abusive and irate. £125 is not worth the stress.
Good on you Rounders, be the bigger person. You got the car you really wanted in the end and we can all tell that you are absolutely thrilled with it. As you say £125 isn't worth getting upset about and I'm sure you will be spending way more than that on Red over the next few years :thumbs:

golfer

Post by golfer » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:51 pm

roundasapound wrote:
The next bits I'm getting are
Rear darkline LED's
New Head Unit
Power folding mirrors (sick of running around and folding them in all the time)
Front and rear viewing cameras
Front and rear dash cams
White angel LED rings
Hmmm ! ... That lot will make the £125 pale into insignificance :shock:

CrystalKen
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by CrystalKen » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:56 pm

paddyboy wrote:
CrystalKen wrote:
roundasapound wrote:

Something tells me CrystalKen you'll pop up on here again in a few months time just as previously with your car for sale still at £9k + you still not wanting to take a hit on the price Your missus wants a manual so that's what's pushing the sale

Sometimes *hit happens tho' + the price will have to drop - for a private sale yours is priced absolutely top dollar + for me its just too white I've never had a white car + don't intend to

But good luck with it :thumbs: + I'm sure us 130i hunters will be watching with interest
You've got it completely wrong there, that had nothing to do with why I was selling it (bit weird to try and guess). I just fancied a change, either something retro or a Cayman S. My Wife only needs a runaround, so I've no need to sell anything.

It wasn't £9k+, I had a hard offer from Birds for £8.5k and they told me they'd market it at £10k+. On that basis I said to you that I thought flat £9k was the price I'd seek for private sale. So, not top dollar at all.

Decided to keep it for a while, no doubt I'll sell it at some point, or maybe not.

Anyway, good luck with your hunt.

paddyboy
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by paddyboy » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:58 pm

CrystalKen wrote:
paddyboy wrote:
CrystalKen wrote:

You've got it completely wrong there, that had nothing to do with why I was selling it (bit weird to try and guess). I just fancied a change, either something retro or a Cayman S. My Wife only needs a runaround, so I've no need to sell anything.

It wasn't £9k+, I had a hard offer from Birds for £8.5k and they told me they'd market it at £10k+. On that basis I said to you that I thought flat £9k was the price I'd seek for private sale. So, not top dollar at all.

Decided to keep it for a while, no doubt I'll sell it at some point, or maybe not.

Anyway, good luck with your hunt.
As an auto with that sort of mileage you've got a rare car - there's only 85 m sport 130i autos currently on the road anway. Maybe its worth the premium coz of the rarity factor - I cen see it leaning that way. Easy to find a manual not so with the auto. If you don't need to sell it then just drive it + enjoy it as nature intended :thumbs:

sonnyx

Post by sonnyx » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:01 pm

Rounders that car look sh1te, genuine ruined that car is and the bloody exhaust WTF
Range Rover Vogue v8 17 Matt black 22" wheels
Red Alfa

golfer

Post by golfer » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:04 pm

sonnyx wrote:Rounders that car look sh1te, genuine ruined that car is and the bloody exhaust WTF
Oh ! ... I saw that you had posted mate ... I thought you'd come on to make an offer :lol:
How nice would those wheels look on your M2 :shock:

Return to “E81, E82, E87, E88 (2004-2011)”