Upholstery cleaning

Bring back that shine to your BMW.

Moderators: babybmwadmin, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, Rich196

Blackroc
Too Much Time To Waste Member

Re: Upholstery cleaning

Post by Blackroc » Thu May 09, 2013 9:54 pm

Blackbmw120d wrote:Just had a bottle of FAB delivered but haven't had time to try it yet.
It's really good on any kind of dirt, dust, sticky marks, scuffs, grease etc....carpets, fabric and leather. I use mine neat, but it can be diluted too. Smells antibacterial so good for leaving a clean smell to the car

Valyz

Post by Valyz » Fri May 17, 2013 10:27 pm

Thanks for the tip guys. I will also try a bottle of FAB.

Broguer
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by Broguer » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:58 am

I cleaned my interior the other day.

Seats
I used a 1:10 dilution of Valet Pro APC ( peach scented )
I added this to a squirty bottle and covered the cloth
Agitated with a brush and excesses removed with microfibre
The seats look brand new!

As for the leather/vinyl bolsters I used gliptone leather cleaner and conditioner.

nickfrog

Post by nickfrog » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:22 am

Use distilled water in the APC mix though for upholstery.

Pedantic of Sussex
Megane RS Cup-S - due early June 2016
LCI M135i 3-dr, manual - bought June 15 - Sold May 16
Toyota GT86 - bought Nov 14 - Sold May 15
E82 125i M Sport on 130i power and brakes, MSS tyres - sold NOV 14

mike052

Post by mike052 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:58 am

Chris2 wrote:Hi Guys and Girls,

2 weeks ago i picked up my brand new 118D sport and yesterday i took my boss to pick up lunch and the soup burst in the bag, to his defence he let it scald him, but some creeped onto the part of the seat which extends out (for the thigh i think) whats the best product to get it cleaned up without rubbing carpet cleaning services coquitlam and i don't want to bobble it, i noticed the interior upholstery was a bit sturdier than my old 116i se so hopefully it will come off easier.

Chris

For any Soup stain, whipped detergent works well. Fill a container with half dish detergent, half water, and use a hand mixer to whip it up. Use a rag to rub the froth into the spot, and then rinse with water.

If it doesn't work then you can use Steam cleaning.

Mjh7290
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by Mjh7290 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:40 am

mike052 wrote:

2 weeks ago i picked up my brand new 118D sport and yesterday i took my boss to pick up lunch and the soup burst in the bag, to his defence he let it scald him, but some creeped onto the part of the seat which extends out (for the thigh i think) whats the best product to get it cleaned up without rubbing carpet cleaning services coquitlam and i don't want to bobble it, i noticed the interior upholstery was a bit sturdier than my old 116i se so hopefully it will come off easier.

Chris

For any Soup stain, whipped detergent works well. Fill a container with half dish detergent, half water, and use a hand mixer to whip it up. Use a rag to rub the froth into the spot, and then rinse with water.

If the stain is still there after all this time it's not coming out lol check the date of the post :)
2011 Bmw 116d E87

mike052

Post by mike052 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:19 am

Mjh7290 wrote:
mike052 wrote:

Chris

If the stain is still there after all this time it's not coming out lol check the date of the post :)

My intention was to help Chris.
Sorry if you don't like

faulkner93

Post by faulkner93 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:18 am

Hii guys,

I have also use the bottle of FAB few days ago for stain remover.It is really good. It will clean fabric and hard surface area too.

It is low foam cleaner and stain remover. We can use it with both hot and cold water. It has a very pleasant fragrance. It can be easily used for every household tasks.

I personally liked it very much.

Return to “Cleaning Products for your car”