Bring back that shine to your BMW.
Moderators: Rich196, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, babybmwadmin
- Too Much Time To Waste Member
- Posts: 19251
- Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:51 pm
- Location: In The Land Of The Romps
MY SIGNATURE STOPPED WORKING AFTER AN UPDATE.
- Junior Member
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:10 am
Best I've used is autoglym glass cleaner.
118i 2008 Crimson Red, Black alloys, kidney grills and wing mirror covers.
- Enthusiastic Member
- Posts: 526
- Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:34 pm
- Location: South East
C8UER wrote:Auto Finesse Crystal is amazing stuff. However some of the nano-technology stuff is really clever now.
Couldn't agree more, AF Crystal is a top product for glass, not tried any Nano-Technology products though?
Titan Silver E82 125i M Sport Coupe