Members Cars in profile?

Offer ideas and suggestions on how you think this forum can be improved.

Moderators: marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, babybmwadmin, Rich196

LanceG
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Members Cars in profile?

Post by LanceG » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:12 pm

Sometimes when im going through a page, I will see a signature with all these things and wonder "Hmmmm, I wonder if they have a thread" so could we add a "members car" in our profiles somewhere?

SOmething possibly like;

Most active forum:

Most active topic:

Members Ride (Which would be a hyperlink to their page on the "Members Cars" thread???

Obviously not everybody would want this option available on their profile , so maybe their could be an option or tick box in the settings to be aktiv or nicht aktiv from your profile to allow or not allow the "Members Ride" hyperlink.

Also, for those people who agree to have the option available on their page, only make members with more than 100 post allowed to see the "Members Ride" hyperlink

??????
120d SE - FK Coilovers

Next mod: A service and Gearbox and Diff Oil Change.
Wishlist: Cades Shift or Zitos - Eibach Front ARB - short shifter hopefully next.

babybmwadmin
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: Members Cars in profile?

Post by babybmwadmin » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:56 pm

Currently in the profile there is Most Active Forum & Topic.

I will look and see if anything exists to allow for some kind of other setting to cater for a link to their thread.

GeoffCollins
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Re: Members Cars in profile?

Post by GeoffCollins » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:32 am

LanceG wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:12 pm
Sometimes when im going through a page, I will see a signature with all these things and wonder "Hmmmm, I wonder if they have a thread" so could we add a "members car" in our profiles somewhere?

SOmething possibly like;

Most active forum:

Most active topic:

Members Ride (Which would be a hyperlink to their page on the "Members Cars" thread???

Obviously not everybody would want this option available on their profile , so maybe their could be an option or tick box in the settings to be aktiv or nicht aktiv from your profile to allow or not allow the "Members Ride" hyperlink.

Also, for those people who agree to have the option available on their page, only make members with more than 100 post allowed to see the "Members Ride" hyperlink

??????
I really like this idea, but I use something called Wheelwell, which allows you to put all of your mods, where you got them, how much they cost and your review on the parts, it's quite a nice website that's like a facebook for your car :)

Such as - https://www.wheelwell.com/geoff-collins ... etail_page
M135i (2014 Manual) - Obnoxiously Loud Custom Exhaust, JB4, BMS Intake, M4 LCA, Eibach Pro's, Cades Bern Wheels, Maxton Splitter, Double Slat Grills

Return to “Forum Ideas & Suggestions”