Baby BMW Forum banner

The nicest M3 I've seen.

5K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  Peter.V 
#1 ·
Pictures don't do this car justice. The colour is champagne quartz.

I think I actually prefer the M3 over the M4 now. I'm usually a favourite of the coupe.

I was thinking about changing car in the summer, but I might see what coppers I've got in the piggy bank.

I wonder why they've had to pre-register quite a few M3/M4s? Coast2Coast aren't showing up that big a discount on them at the moment.

#3 ·
That looks lovely, nice to see M3/4 in a different colour. Saw a Java green M4 today and that looked amazing, shame more people don't get them in the individual colours really.
I think most people get talked out of it by the dealer saying it's going to hurt the resale value. Well that and the cost!

#5 ·
Champagne Quartz is a nice shade, not seen a M3/4 in it yet. When I was briefly toying with the idea of buying a 440iGC back in the summer - this was the colour I was going to choose for it.

I often see a Java Green M3 on my commute to work, and on a few occasions see an Austin Yellow M4 parked in the staff car park. Austin Yellow looks the mutts nuts in sunlight - lovely colour, and the colour I'd choose for a M3.

#8 ·
sonnyx said:
Thats signal green. I love this colour to be honest but everybody hates it on the road
Wasn't sure what the colour was...... saw it at the PGA Championship last year along with an M2 and an M140i before they were in the showrooms.

#9 ·
golfer said:
sonnyx said:
Thats signal green. I love this colour to be honest but everybody hates it on the road
Wasn't sure what the colour was...... saw it at the PGA Championship last year along with an M2 and an M140i before they were in the showrooms.
If BMW had allowed individual colours on the M2 i would have got signal green or British racing green.
Instead i had to opt for white because everybody else is getting blue

British racing green in matt would have been stunning

#10 ·
Hmmm ... I'm not a huge fan of Matt normally but that would probably work. Also saw this M4 GTS in Matt at the PGA

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#11 ·
golfer said:
Hmmm ... I'm not a huge fan of Matt normally but that would probably work. Also saw this M4 GTS in Matt at the PGA

Very nice i love the BMW frozen paint.
Not the correct shade of green bellow but gives a rough idea of look desired.

#13 ·
sonnyx said:
Not the correct shade of green bellow but gives a rough idea of look desired.
I do actually quite like that, but then it is a 1M :)

#14 ·
sonnyx said:

Like this but a little darker shade would be unique
No deffo like the darker shade on the 1M much better.

#16 ·
sonnyx said:
Yes the darker is better but combine that colour and the frozen paint shine BMW have developed would be a lovely thing.
Like the shine the M4 frozen has i mean
Yep I follow you there mate. I think it would look awesome :cool2:

#19 ·
Grigio Telesto looks different in differing light conditions. Best in direct sunlight though.

#20 ·
Champagne Quartz is also the colour I'd have if I specked an M3/M4 myself.
There was an M4 at TRL's when I picked my car up last year... I was very tempted.

#21 ·
Peter.V said:
Champagne Quartz is also the colour I'd have if I specked an M3/M4 myself.
There was an M4 at TRL's when I picked my car up last year... I was very tempted.

It's impossible to capture the colour in a photo though. It really looked the part on the M3 I saw.

I don't think I've seen one on the road.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.