Baby BMW Forum banner

Advanced Loudspeaker Option

8K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  flanflounder 
#1 ·
I'm ordering a M240i Coupe and so I was wondering whether the advanced loudspeaker system option is any good? Ideally I would prefer the HK system but with the other options I have, it'll take me over the 40k mark and make it a very expensive choice. Appreciate any opinions.

#4 ·
I'm going to have to drop something - probably front parking sensors just to get the Advanced package under 40K. All the other options I couldn't compromise on as they're things like auto box, paint, wheels and professional media. Unless HK is worth it over the professional media package?

#6 ·
nipper said:
I'm going to have to drop something - probably front parking sensors just to get the Advanced package under 40K. All the other options I couldn't compromise on as they're things like auto box, paint, wheels and professional media. Unless HK is worth it over the professional media package?
drop the wheels and buy it after?

#7 ·
Thanks for the replies. It turns out that I was wrongly advised by the sales rep who was quoting me the OTR price instead of the list price. Thanks to this board I went to another dealer instead who knew what they're talking about (TRL), got HK sound and a much better deal in the process :D

#11 ·
Devil84 said:
I have had both. definitely spend the 200 quid or so extra for HK. see you can drop anything else.
Know this is an old thread but perhaps still reviewed by people looking for a new car still. So - I totally disagree with the above. I also have had both, the bmw advanced and the HK. Genuinely can't tell the difference between em. I'd say just go for the BMW advanced and save the extra cost for the HK

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.