Baby BMW Forum banner

Bmw performance interior carbon fibre

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  msej449 
#1 ·
Hi all,

Please can someone help me,

Bought my wife a new M140 and as a surprise I am going to get a carbon/Alancantara
Interior parts fitted for her.
Can anyone help me with which parts are Alancantara and what is Carbon please.
Car is 2017 5 door auto.

If part numbers are available that would be fab.

Many thanks,

Stumps

#2 ·
Best advice in the meantime would be to ring, e-mail or PM cotswoldbmw, as they're a forum sponsor and can likely help you out and might be able to do you a good deal too :)

#7 ·
I was in a similar position, however, because I opted for high gloss black, once it arrived I decided I liked the HGB and all I really wanted to replace was the silver on the gear shift and it's base. Even that was pricey, so for the moment, I just re-sprayed the shift base matt black. It might be worth waiting 'till you've had the car a couple of weeks, as the full CF retro-fit collection is hugely over-priced, to my mind (that would be the steering wheel centre; gear shift; gear shift base; full trim kit; handbrake cover). The M Performance CF stuff is only part of the whole set of things that you might want to replace.

I also fitted the AutoID CF wing mirrors to replace the truly naff light grey stock ones. Although I think that body colour or black would have worked just as well (anything but the grey, in fact!).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.