Baby BMW Forum banner

Audio delay on bluetooth calls

2K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  9140 
#1 ·
Hi.

I wondered if anyone had noticed a delay when using bluetooth for calls.

I have an LCI2 F20 with the Drive 6.0 if it makes a difference.

I have had bluetooth in every other car I have had (including an 08 BMW X1) and there has never been an issue but in this new one it's as if there is a satellite delay and it is so frustrating. Whoever I'm on a call with either talks over me or vice versa due to the delay.

Any help would be appreciated as I need to get this resolved somehow.

Thank you.

#4 ·
Some days mine does this... it'll ring, I press answer and it takes a few seconds to connect. No idea what the rhyme or reason is though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#5 ·
topuphere666 said:
Some days mine does this... it'll ring, I press answer and it takes a few seconds to connect. No idea what the rhyme or reason is though.

I think that's a different problem.

I'm talking about when on a call. They hear me about a second or more after I've spoken and vice versa, which results in us talking over one another. Like when you see satellite delay when people are being interviewed overseas.

#7 ·
I need to get this thread up to the top again because I've got nowhere with BMW.

I submitted something on their website about 2 weeks ago and heard nothing back.

It's unusable in its current state. I know I'm not alone because the receptionist at my local BMW dealer has the same issue.

Is there a way I can escalate this to BMW technical and officially complain?

#8 ·
chesterflaps said:
I need to get this thread up to the top again because I've got nowhere with BMW.

I submitted something on their website about 2 weeks ago and heard nothing back.

It's unusable in its current state. I know I'm not alone because the receptionist at my local BMW dealer has the same issue.

Is there a way I can escalate this to BMW technical and officially complain?
Have a chat with the dealer principle to go through the issue and what investigation work has already been attempted. If you have no joy go to bmw UK.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.