Baby BMW Forum banner

Bmw Business M-ASK to M-ASK 2 upgrade coding

657 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Yeahman 
#1 ·
Hi all,

I've recently joined this forum, I've been a member of other BMW forums, owned a BMW's over the years but somehow never joined BabyBMW and apologies if I'm jumping into the wrong forum I'm just stumped and you guys know your stuff.

I have a slight problem that I've been unable to find the answer to but I see it's been done a few times.

I'm replacing my BMW Business M-ASK on a 6 series e63 with a M-ASK 2 unit. For the most part it's plug and play.

I've read that l'll just need to swap the front over from the M-ASK so the M-ASK 2, so it will fit in the trim, this again seems easy enough, it's just a ribbon clip.

Now the part that I'm finding difficult 'CODING' :? I'll need to code the car using ncsexpert or similar for the replacement unit to work. This is the part that is stumping me, I just cannot find the correct information on what I actually need to do and I'm fearful of damaging something.

Any help or advise is greatly appreciated.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.