Baby BMW Forum banner

Few pics of the 130i

34K views 238 replies 37 participants last post by  markhurley 
#1 ·
I've been on here for year's but never done a build thread or posted many pics up of my car ! This weekend it just clicked over 45k so I thought I would share a few snaps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#5 ·
Give or mate , i would like to tidy up a few bits and bobs but to be fair mechanically/chassis its pretty darn good !

#7 ·
Love it! And what a quality mod list - looks great on the OZ Ultraleggeras too.

How do you find the upgraded rear bar with the M3 front? I have the M3 front only currently.

#8 ·
walkie86 said:
Love it! And what a quality mod list - looks great on the OZ Ultraleggeras too.

How do you find the upgraded rear bar with the M3 front? I have the M3 front only currently.
Thicker rear bar makes a massive difference, worth every penny!

Sub frame inserts work great no need for full m3 bushes imo

#9 ·

Few more pics

#11 ·
muppetdodger said:
Is there a Beechdean connection? A mate of mine does strategy for them in the ELMS Endurance races.
No connection mate was just an open track day on the GP circuit

#15 ·
I'm keeping the car now, there's nothing I want to replace it with , I did fancy a v8 m3 but I can't justify the extra out lay.
My be I could shoe horn a s65 lump in the 130 ?

#17 ·
Little winter blast out this morning ,had to go for blood test ( got a knee op in jan )
And thought I would take the 130i
It was -2 when I set off , the car performed great loads of fun in this low grip weather ,im still running Cup2's and Xp8 pads both take a little bit of time to get up to temp in these conditions both performed great once up to temp ,had some lovely sideways action! In the new year I'm going to start filming my outings should make for some entertaining viewing.

Then home for a clean up thought I best give the x3 some love as well .

#18 ·
Looking good mate, had mine out today for a blast through the lakes to collect some computer parts from kendal, some big icy patches! just kept things steady and smooth and the Michelin winters had no trouble :)

#19 ·
How do you keep it so shiny? I've never seen a car gleam like that in Ring pics - mines always filthy by the time I get down there. Had an e91 335i in that colour previously and loved it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#23 ·
Very nice mate - my wife's got a X3 30d to lug the toddlers around and I've got the 130i for daily/fun/daycare runs haha great 2 car garage!

#24 ·

Nut and bolt check ,fluids all fresh ,washed and ready for Bedford Saturday!
Had a play around with my camera mount hopefully get some decent footage.

#26 ·
Thought I would treat the old girl to some new fluids and side repeaters , rolled over 48k now.

Need to order some new oz centre caps
I've lost 2 of them, been searching the web but can't seem to find anything.

Not much else to report cars been completely faultless in my ownership so far,
I've been mega busy at work so not had time for car's lately.