Bmw 135i Yas Marin blue

7K views 38 replies 11 participants last post by  Dan PA CTW 
#1 ·
135i dtc , wavetrac diff , ohlins road and track

See less See more
#27 ·
markhurley said:
ajl00 said:
Just a quick update with the car , just returned from a trip to Europe with some friends car ran faultlessly.

Took in a few laps of the Nurburgring.

Before we left I fitted a new set of Carbotech xp 8 pads , thanks to ian.

I'm fancying a change so vehicle will be going up for sale in the next coming weeks , watch this space . Anthony
Let me know if you fancy parting with The ohlins :D
Hi mark

I was going to see if someone wants to buy the car with all the mods done as it suits the car the way it drives at the minute . Although I do still have the standard suspension to fit back on .

I'll let you know when I get around to doing an advert .

#29 ·
Rufty said:
Could you pm me with full spec list and the price you're after. This looks pretty much perfect in my opinion.

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk
Hi I will try to cover everything then you have the full picture I bought the car back in may 2017 after speaking to ian(tyrant carbotech) I know him from the Mlr forum as I know he has had a few 1 series. So the car is

Bmw 2011 135i e82 coupe 24,000 genuine miles ,7 speed dct transmission. 3 owners
Car was originally Le Mans blue and was professionally painted yard marine blue as this colour is only available on m3 /m4 cars it has been painted inside the door closers and looks factory. Sunroof and air con Bluetooth aux cord connection etc.

Modifications above standard.

Front mounted intercooler and hard pipes
Burger motorsport cold air intake
Wagner tuning decat pipe ( original cat)
Alloy charge pipe (supplied **************)
M3 rear subframe bushes (all 4 )
M3 LCA
M3 upper front arm bushes
Wave trac rear lsd fitted by Jc racing with custom lower ratio crown wheel and pinion
(Makes car faster to accelerate as dct ratio is very long )
Tyrant front top mount camber plates
Ohlins road and track with custom spring rates , corner weight setup and ride height by Mick Gardner racing.
Genuine Bmw m cross drilled and grooved discs all round
Carbotech xp10 front pads / pagid rear
Motul 600 brake fluid
Hel performance braided brake lines
Genuine Bmw m carbon rear spoiler
Stud and nut wheel nut conversion
Bimec wheel spacers
Twin oil cooler front setup , car runs 95-100 degrees now . These cars suffer from oil over heat . 135/335 turbo are renowned for overheating the oil temps then going into limp mode . It has a billet take of plate and an in-line mocsl oil thermostat all on -10 braided lines and alloy fittings.

The car came with a jb4 fitted which I had removed and a custom re map done by Dervtec tuning in manchester. They came recommended and a doing loads of 135/140 cars .they did a nice and safe tune to suit the mods the car made 375bhp (I have a dyno readout somewhere . They said the car would make around 500 with a hybrid turbo fitted without the need for any extra mods they said the original fuel had loads of headroom.

I have the original wheels in gunmetal grey metallic with Toyo r888r
7.5" Front 225 40 18
8.5"Rear 255 35 18

And a brand new set of 1m replica wheels gunmetal with toyo r888r (3weeks old )
8" front 235/40/18
9" rear 255/35/18

I also have all the standard suspension and cat pipe off the car . All the above mods have been on the car for less than 2000 miles , the car has been serviced with fully synthetic motul oil and a new mot .

Prior to me buying the car . The first owner was disabled and the car had hand controls fitted .the car was damaged on the near side front corner and is registered on v car as a category d . Which is light damage . The car was purchased by a Bodyshop owner who bought and repaired the car for himself ( I spoke to him prior to purchase ) and did the colour Chang to taste marine blue . He then sold the car to the guy I bought it from who only used it at the weekends then had to sell due to needing a family car .

Since I have had the car I have spent over £9600 on modifying the car for fast road spec . The car is very usable and easy to drive and will keep up with e92 m3's with ease I have 3 friends with those cars . But also makes for a car you can use everyday it also returns decent mpg due to the 7 speed box .

I would be looking for around £17500 with the cars as it is the standard parts could go with it within the price for a hassle free sale which would return some money .

I have had people contacting me regarding selling the diff and suspension . But in my opinion the car is just right with the spec it has and the low mileage.

I think that covers about everything thanks Anthony.

I am going on holiday next Wednesday for 3 weeks if you need any more info just let me know .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.