Sure am, car is booked with TI motorsport for the following:

KW V2s
M4 LCAs and Tension struts
Underbody brace
Diff lock kit
Alignment
All in one go.. I like it ha

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk
Been reading plenty of your posts ha ha after the suspension is done the its power time. Got the following waiting to go on

JB4
Rev 3 bluetooth module
Ewg connector
Bms water/methanol injection kit
K&N panel filter
Custom made exhaust 4" decat with 3.5" pipework and titanium tips (booked in with STG performance in Jan)

And lastly will be saving for a quaife diff and 245 front tyres

#6 ·
Should be quite something once finished.. :D

With all that power (once fitted) maybe wider rear tyres are what you need.. I see a lot of wheel spin with OEM 245's as I am already struggling for traction (albeit no LSD) on JB4 map2 with no supporting mods..

Still on the fence regarding exhaust change for getting more sound into the cabin.. Just don't want to annoy the neighbours during cold start :lol2:

#7 ·
sootyvrs said:
Should be quite something once finished.. :D

With all that power (once fitted) maybe wider rear tyres are what you need.. I see a lot of wheel spin with OEM 245's as I am already struggling for traction (albeit no LSD) on JB4 map2 with no supporting mods..

Still on the fence regarding exhaust change for getting more sound into the cabin.. Just don't want to annoy the neighbours during cold start :lol2:
I do hope so, interested to know what size tyres you can fit on the rear without arch mods? The wheels are 9" wide so going bigger is an option, I'm designing the exhaust with them so wont be going completely asbo lol

#8 ·
I used to have 265/35/18 rear on 9" ET50 on my previous M135 lowered on KW v1 without issues...

I think 255/35/18 rears should be OK on your 9" rear BBS's... 265 might be touch and go without catching the arches

#9 ·
sootyvrs said:
I used to have 265/35/18 rear on 9" ET50 on my previous M135 lowered on KW v1 without issues...

I think 255/35/18 rears should be OK on your 9" rear BBS's... 265 might be touch and go without catching the arches
Nice one, would the 245/35s be ok upfront with the ET40 offset of the bbs wheels?

#10 ·
Jonnybravo said:
sootyvrs said:

Nice one, would the 245/35s be ok upfront with the ET40 offset of the bbs wheels?
May struggle with LCAs as Marco had to roll his arches with same front wheels as yours and LCAs but he hasn't got the TSs as far as I know..
May get away with it with the TSs as it reduces the caster a little but will be close..

#11 ·
sootyvrs said:
Jonnybravo said:
sootyvrs said:

May struggle with LCAs as Marco had to roll his arches with same front wheels as yours and LCAs but he hasn't got the TSs as far as I know..
May get away with it with the TSs as it reduces the caster a little but will be close..

Had it all fitted.... and you were right it catches lol back to standard fronts till I decide what to do next

#14 ·
walkie86 said:
Just lovely!

How's she handle now?
Its night and day compared to the standard setup. Feels more planted, steering feel is improved, less crashy over bumpy which inspires confidence to push harder.

#15 ·
What are the specs in these pictures of the wheels and tires?
Front 18x8 ET40 225/40 and rear 18x9 ET44 245/35?

Furthermore, how did you get the trim around the BMW logo in the back to be black? I wanted to wrap it, but it seems impossible to get the trim off (I completely detached the BMW button).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.