Baby BMW Forum banner

Brandon's F21

13K views 76 replies 17 participants last post by  Brandonclifford 
#1 ·
I thought I would start a thread for my car as there will be some big changes coming in the future

The car: 2013 BMW F21 116D M-Sport finished in estriol blue

The car was purchased on the 25th August 2016 and is my first car, from the second I see the car in the show room I have loved every minute of it and here it is the day I bought it

I original didn't plan on changing anything on the car but we all know how that ends up and here it is today

As time goes on I will keep this thread up to day with ongoing mods to the car, the current list of mods is as follows

Exterior:
1. Black kidney grills
2. Depo angle eye headlights
3. BMW M Performance darkline LED rear lights
4. White fog lights
5. AutoID gloss black M style mirror caps
6. Tinted sequential swiping mirror indicators
7. Gazp front splitter
8. Gazp side skirts
9. Gazp rear spats
10. Rear spoiler (painted body colour)
11. BMW M Performance dual exhaust tips
12. BMW 125i rear diffuser
13. Black rear BMW badge surround
14. Rear wiper delete
15. Window tints

Wheels, suspension & brakes:
1. BMW 19" 313m wheels
2. Bimecc 10mm front spacers
3. 45-50mm H&R lowering springs
4. M Performance bump stops
5. HEL braided brake lines
6. Painted calipers (Blue)
7. EBC dimpled and slotted discs all round
8. EBC yellow stuff pads all round
9. Motul high performance racing brake fluid
10. Rear underbody brace

Under the hood:
1. K&N panel filter
2. Top mount engine strut
3. Stage 1 ECU tune

Interior:
1. Custom royal steering wheel
2. Cruise control retrofit
3. White interior LED
4. M performance pedals
5. Short throw clutch stop
6. Extended storage retrofit
7. Focal audio upgrade (front)
8. Full glass iDrive screen

The list is not complete yet.......

See less See more
#29 ·
GeoffCollins said:
Brandonclifford said:
The new 313 Wheels are now on as well, they are the 19" staggered setup and fit perfectly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks awesome man!

Thanks Geoff!

#30 ·
AndyBish135i said:
Looking very very nice Bernard :wink:

What else you got planned before Pod then Bradley???
The list shortens, which is good. But before Pod, lowered and a remap and maybe a few other things but we shall see

Bernley......wait, no
Brandon

#33 ·
SSN17 said:
Looks great Brandon, I was always sketchy about getting these wheels cause of all the people that complained fitment would never work with 9j at the back but you've proved otherwise! Can't wait to see it lowered.
Thanks. I was nervous when I done the test fit of the wheels about the rears rubbing but no issue yet and when lowered it's looking like it will be fine

#35 ·
SSN17 said:
Sounds good, what tyre sizes have you gone for? I'm guessing you'll be stretched on the rear?
225/35/19 on the fronts
235/35/19 on the rear
So just the right amount of stretch on the rears to look good and not rub

#38 ·
Brandonclifford said:
SSN17 said:
Looks great Brandon, I was always sketchy about getting these wheels cause of all the people that complained fitment would never work with 9j at the back but you've proved otherwise! Can't wait to see it lowered.
Thanks. I was nervous when I done the test fit of the wheels about the rears rubbing but no issue yet and when lowered it's looking like it will be fine
I'm running 9j rears, with 245 or 255 tyres, lowered on eibach pro, and all good with no rubbing :)

Tyres I'm running are Nankang NS-2R

#39 ·
GeoffCollins said:
Brandonclifford said:
SSN17 said:
I'm running 9j rears, with 245 or 255 tyres, lowered on eibach pro, and all good with no rubbing :)

What's the offset of yours rears Geoff?

#40 ·
Brandonclifford said:
GeoffCollins said:
Brandonclifford said:

What's the offset of yours rears Geoff?
I think et35, not 100% sure though

#43 ·
Dange20 said:
Were did you get the 4d plates?
Only just seen this, sorry for the late response.
These are from exclusive registration on instagram, you can just message their page to order, also you code Brandons_F21-4D for ÂŁ10 off your order

Thanks

#44 ·
Some know about this already but I had some damage on the car that needed sorting, this was the damage

And this is after the repair was carried out. I had a PDR guy remove the dent, he's a magician, all of dent was removed (the car has no filler in it at all). Then I had it spayed to clear some scratches that was there and the dent removal cause some orange peel on the paint

I'm amazed at the work that's been done, take a look for yourself

#47 ·
So after a long day, it's now sitting on H&R lowering springs 40-50mm version

Pictures below, I'm hoping that it does settle a few mm lower but nonetheless I'm happy with the results

#50 ·
RickN55 said:
Brandonclifford said:
ratedrkstevo said:
Your car looked mega on Sunday [emoji1305]

Lovely photo, thanks Stevo

Were the LED Angel Eyes and Xenons new this year? Can't remember them on last years show?
Yeah they are new along with wheels and a few other thing

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.