Baby BMW Forum banner

Alpine White M140i Shadow Edition imminent

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  weebo15 
#1 ·
Greetings all,

Found this forum while watching youtube videos while researching the M140i.

After getting a mailshot from the dealer I bought my Mini JCW from, offering 0 deposit & 0% apr on an M140, I jumped at the chance to upgrade and have put a deposit down on the following:

M140i Shadow Edition 5-door Sports Hatch
Alpine White
Black Dakota leather

Options:
Media package - Professional
Navigation system-BMW Professional
Sport automatic transmission
Exterior Mirrors - folding with anti-dazzle
Seat heating
Brushed Aluminium interior trim with Black high-gloss finisher
Park Distance Control (PDC), front and rear

The dealer has said the car is expected in to them this week - and was touting potential collection as soon as next weekend. The only option I'm slightly disppointed not to have is Apple Car Play, but from what I've read it isn't the be all and end all (no Waze) and there's a possibility the car can be coded for it at a later date.

My last 4 cars have all been from the MINI stable, including two JCWs so am looking forward to something a little bit different.

See less See more
#2 ·
#3 ·
Looks lovely that &#x1f44d-1f3fb;

Really like these m140s especially in 4 door 🤔

#6 ·
Kayum91 said:
This is exactly the same spec i'm getting! It looks immense!
How you finding the ride? As you did not get adaptive suspension aswell.
Ride - I'm finding it interesting. I had adaptive on the MINI, and never had it in its stiffest mode - it was too crashy. I find the passive M140 is a little (not a lot) more jiggly than I'm used to, but it rides over imperfections a lot better without sounding like it's destroyed your rims every time you find a manhole cover.

#7 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.