Baby BMW Forum banner

Sarcy's 2013 E82 135i

3K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  supercati 
#1 ·
Hello fellow enthusiasts. I've been lurking on here a while but not saying much and thought it was time I did a quick thread.

I'm in my 40s and have had a fair number of different cars over the years. Until recently, mostly Japanese performance cars; a couple of GTR Skylines (R32), some Pulsar GTiRs, a few Imprezas and an Evo 8 to name but a few. Also, randomly, a Mk3 Focus RS which I never quite gelled with and sold quite quickly. An Imgur album with a random selection can be found (yes that really is four different Pulsars!). Also in there is my BMW S1000R Sport (which I sold recently because I was going to kill myself on it).

My last few cars have seen me move to BMW. The first was an , then an before moving to my current E82 135i. The photos below were taken at a local professional detailers.

The car is a 2013 model and currently has 11,300 miles on it. Is this the lowest mileage 135i in the country!? It only had 8,800 on it when I bought it! It's missing some of the nicer spec items like leather and xenons, but I'm planning on some retro-fit action. The headlights are due to be sent away to a company shortly to have some fettling done and the result should be worth the extortionate amount that it's gonna cost.

Also on the cards will be some minor suspension mods, possibly some different alloys (although the 261s actually are quite a nice rim and have grown on me somewhat).

I shall update this thread as my (admittedly unambitious) plans progress.

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks gents. Santa Pod could be fun. Living on the Isle of Wight adds a layer of complication to trips 'abroad', but I try and get over to the mainland whenever I can.

PS. It's Vermilion :wink:

#6 ·
Under those artificial lights, it did look good. Vermilion's the kind of colour that really pops in good lighting, especially sunlight, but looks quite underwhelming on a dull/overcast day.

#18 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.