Baby BMW Forum banner

Jarre's M140i Shadow Edition

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  crp207 
#1 ·
Hi guys. I've been active on this forum a while and recently took delivery of my m140i so I thought I'd make a thread to keep track of my progress on this car, for me to look back on as much as anything!

I've had various cars and modified them over the years, and have recently come from a Leon cupra 290. This is my first BMW so I'm looking forward to the journey!

I ordered the car back in September, naturally, from TRL. I think it's pretty well specced with the popular auto, adaptive suspension, pro nav etc etc. I went for black exterior and (marmite I know) oyster interior with fineline wood trim.

I collected on 30th November so here's a few photos. Big thanks to Tony for the easiest car purchase I've done, despite the 4.5 hour journey down to Heathrow. I'd 100% recommend him to anyone wanting a m-lite!

When I finally got back home in Teesside I decided to show the car it's new home, Tesco fuel station, and treated it to a tank of momentum. Filthy already as you can see due to the weather!

There's already a few things taken place on the car which I will post in the near future.

See less See more
#5 ·
Nice to see there's a few us on here from Teesside!

Plenty planned and some of it already done! Starting with the BCS powervalve catback.

Having had a BCS exhaust twice before on my old edition 30 golf and leon cupra 290 I know they're a quality product and the lads have excelled again. I went to BCS for fitting and here's the end result...

It sounds great while still retaining quietness on the motorway, no drone at all. I couldn't ask for any more really!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.