A little jealous but I'll let that go lol

Nice one mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#5 ·
#9 ·
dino355 said:
AndytheGreek said:
Congrats Dino!
I wouldn't worry too much about the mark on the front bumper, the first one is always noticeable, and upset me when I spotted one on mine. One year later and the front end is peppered with battle-scars! :twisted:
Cheers Andy

Yeah I know what you mean mate but I've never owned a brand new car so want it to remain as clean as possible for as long as possible!!

When are we meeting up :D
As soon as the weather dries out!

#10 ·
Wow I missed this!

Congrats on the new arrival and I'm glad you're enjoying the more rounded talents :)
Isn't it surprising how things can improve over a decade or so!

#13 ·
Great write up and stunning looking car. I was looking at M235i purchase outright (£20-25k) with Birds stuff, but keep looking at the M2 longingly. Obviously sadly st mo wouldn't be an outright purchase, however it wouldn't be modified...

Put my 135i reluctantly up for sale, but if it means better toys, that's a good thing. I haven't do track days and my driving is a morning noon / Le Mans. I've done prob 200 miles in my 135i over the last 4-5 weeks. M2 / M235i would be the same.

Know the feeling re black and for me it's an absolute no now whatever the car. Blue, grey or white. White M2 mm

#14 ·
M2 looks awesome ! any reason why you sidestepped the e92 M3 ?

What you going to do with the old 135i ? any parts up for grabs :D

#15 ·
dino355 said:
git-r2 said:
Great thread mate and stunning car!

Looking forward to more updates and how you find it on track :cool2:
It's having it's maiden voyage to the 'ring in two weeks, I'm hoping the stock suspension and tyres are up to the job.

Am fitting Goodridge braided hoses and PagidRS29 front pads along with some better fluid before I go .
Very jealous, have fun mate and will keep my fingers crossed it goes well. Hope you get some nice footage to share.

#18 ·
That's a nice car , and nice to see someone actually driving it properly instead of just doing laps of a high street somewhere.

I think I grumble about this with every car now but I still can't get behind quad exhausts . Other than that it really is a beauty .

#19 ·
Dino - Good to see your M2 being used to its full potential around the Ring.

A bit disappointing that the original brakes did not seem to be up to it, or perhaps you felt as if they would not be good enough for the track. After similar experiences with other cars, I expected my Cayman to need modified brakes for track use, but found that help from Ian at Carbotech was not necessary.

Might you be tempted to squeeze output to over 400ps?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.