Baby BMW Forum banner

First BMW a 130i M-Sport.

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  J0sephx 
#1 ·
So thought I'd say Hi as I've just brought myself a 130i to be used for some trips, weekend blasts and a bit of track action. Used the forum already for research but hope to contribute and ask many questions in the future.
Excuse the picture it's the only one I have at the moment but thought I'd stick it up anyway.
Only thing that needs doing is front discs and pads plus I'll overhaul the calipers at the same time but apart from that all seems ok so far🤞

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome and congratulations on an awesome piece of metal. Colour is a biatch to keep nice but when it's clean it looks spectacular.

Looks spot on as it is but plenty to be done and spend should you be so inclined. We're quite happy to help you spend your hard earned lol

Look forward to more photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#6 ·
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your new acquisition.
You will fall in love with this car, as every 130i owner! :D

Looking froward to see the spec and more photos, and your planned mods!

#7 ·
Congratulations on a great choice! The inline 6 really is sublime :cool2:
Skibob said:
Thanks, I'm looking forward to finding ways of spending the misses hard earned cash :lol2:
Don't worry, Twenny has plenty!!! :lol2:
Give it a few months and your signature will have a list of mods as long as ours :wink:

#9 ·
Welcome to the 130i ownership!

Fantastic car, you'll love it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.