Baby BMW Forum banner

David's 2018 Motech Edition M140i #003 **Pic Heavy**

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Gar996 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

This is my first post, but thought this would be a good place to start. So, first off, let me thank the legend that is Tony Lewis aka TRL for supplying me with the car. It was a long journey from Newcastle to Heathrow, but the service was second to none and it was well worth the drive down! Also bit shout out to Motech Performance for making a great car even better.

I've just booked her in to have a decat and JB4 fitted this week, and will be selling the standard wheel and tyre combo as I'm going to be upgrading to some wider rears :D So, keep your eyes peeled for progress updates in the near future!

So, here she is in all her glory:

A few of the day I picked her up:

See less See more
#4 ·
and79 said:
Very nice, what wheels you thinking of going for?
Thanks buddy. I'm wanting to go as wide as possible on the rear whilst keeping an aesthetic, gloss black rim.

I'm thinking something like the 1Form Edition 1, 8.5 front 225/35/19 et45 and 9.5 rear 255/30/19 et48.

Anyone wants to buy my jet black 719m wheels & michelin super sports with 1000 miles on, drop me a pm ;)

#5 ·
DEJM140 said:
and79 said:
Very nice, what wheels you thinking of going for?
Thanks buddy. I'm wanting to go as wide as possible on the rear whilst keeping an aesthetic, gloss black rim.

I'm thinking something like the 1Form Edition 1, 8.5 front 225/35/19 et45 and 9.5 rear 255/30/19 et48.

Anyone wants to buy my jet black 719m wheels & michelin super sports with 1000 miles on, drop me a pm ;)
I'm on a similar line here, going for 255 at the rear but 245 at the front. Those edition 1 wheels look good too. Look forward to some updates. [emoji1417]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.