Baby BMW Forum banner

Happy New Owner.

2K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  Taffy 
#1 ·
After owning an Alpina roadster for 7 happy years but having to sell it on, I went browsing for a car that would perform as good or even better and after a fairly long search I decided on the M135i series and must say its quicker than the roadster was.
Last Sept. I made my mind up on an M135i in Alpine white with red leather, it had a few upgrades like sunroof, adaptive sport suspension, uprated Alpine sound system, fineline interior trim, through loading rear seat, (40/20/40 split) cruise. comfort pack, extended storage, M.P. Exhaust. Carbon rear view mirror caps.
I have now fitted a carbon front splitter and side decals.
Going to try and post a photo or two but not having done this before its a trial and error effort :!:

Oh well seems my photos are too big so I'm going to have to pass and come back to that once I find out what I'm doing wrong. :rollseyes:

#4 ·
I live in treherbert, i saw the alpina around and thought there can't be many, when i saw the name and put two and two together.

i don't believe we have met though.

im not so good with the photo uploads either! so hopefully someone will be along soon to help you out with them.

#5 ·
jordan said:
I live in treherbert, i saw the alpina around and thought there can't be many, when i saw the name and put two and two together.

i don't believe we have met though.

im not so good with the photo uploads either! so hopefully someone will be along soon to help you out with them.
No worries I will keep trying! What are you driving Jordan? May see you about in my little white one.

#6 ·
i drive a much littler white one :lol2: a 116i m sport with a few bits and pieces done.
id love something with a little (okay...much,much,much...) more go, but i'm 20 and pay through the nose for insurance as is.

so looking at all the M's on here will have to do for now...

look forward to seeing some pictures!

#7 ·
Hello mate,
welcome... Awesome choice in new motor. Hope you enjoy it.

Re posting pics .... it works best if you sign up to a 3rd party photo share site, like flickr or photobucket. (I used photobucket for years however they are being a bit ****e atm, so I''m using flickr again now)

post a pic on the photo sharing site, then there are normally icons saying "share"... You should be able to find a "BCC" code or code....
Copy that code and then paste that into these post text boxes ....

Hope that makes sense.
In the mean time I'll try to find the post that explains better .
Good luck.

#8 ·
#9 ·
Si Bailey said:
Found it .... hopefully will help explain how to add photos better than I have in this post
Cheers Si when I get a bit of time I shall definitely have a go at that. I'v tried again to download from my photo's but keep getting error too big! :twisted: I have been on photobucket but quite a while ago now!

#10 ·
jordan said:
i drive a much littler white one :lol2: a 116i m sport with a few bits and pieces done.
id love something with a little (okay...much,much,much...) more go, but i'm 20 and pay through the nose for insurance as is.

so looking at all the M's on here will have to do for now...

look forward to seeing some pictures!
Nothing wrong with a 116 I sport Jordan I wish I could have had one when I was 20, (a million years ago now! :redface:) Insurance is a killer but necessary unfortunately!!

#11 ·
Agreed, awesome car for a 20 year old ....Awesome car full stop!
I was still rolling around in rust buckets when I was 20 lol

#14 ·
Thats obviously not quite it buddy, I've never used imgar so I can't really help much more re that ... but you basically need a "BCC" code or "' code which is then copied and pasted into the post

Either way, your Pics look good. Nice looking car

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.