Baby BMW Forum banner

130i Limited Edition

3K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  G1NGE 
#1 ·
Hi there

Thought I'd share some photos of my new car. Got it a couple of months ago, and was a very lucky find. Its an '08 plate in immaculate condition. Was bought with only 8.5k miles on it. Previously belonged to someone who used it at weekends only and was garaged. It is in exceptional condition!

Been very pleased with it so far. I've done around 5k miles, and haven't had any problems at all so far. I've been averaging around 33mpg with mixed driving so far, which I've been impressed with! I've absolutely fallen in love with this car, and think I will be keeping it for quite a while! :) Sorry about the picture quality!

See less See more
#5 ·
As Frank Carson often said .....

'It's a cracker.'

Welcome and as already said, a mint example and glad you're enjoying it.

:)

#10 ·
Hi Jack

Would you like an opportunity to buy an immaculate 130i se in Havanna Metallic? 07 plate which has been 100% maintained at main dealer BMW with a fully comprehensive BMW approved used warranty (which can transfer to new owner, as I pay it yearly every year) and only 46200 miles? I have owned the car two years. It was 1 owner from new and I bought it from main dealer BMW in Swindon with only 27500 on the clock. Retired doctor owned it before me.

I have a baby on the way and it absolutely kills me to be writing this, but I am desperate to sell my 130i to a loving person who will really appreciate what these cars are about.

The car is no expense spared, I have loved it with all my heart. Totally standard with a new set of Yokohama Advan Neovo AD08R tyres. I would argue it is one of the best examples of this particular model especially with the se spec. It's fully loaded, with the exception of heated seats and sunroof.

PM if interested, or go to the AnyM classifieds website to see it listed there with POA.

Cheers, G1NGE.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.