Baby BMW Forum banner

Webb's 125i

18K views 144 replies 19 participants last post by  Webarno 
#1 ·
#133 ·
Have a few more interior updates coming soon.
Have ordered a BMW Performance gear selector and the DCT paddles.

Hopefully by should be here by the end of the week for me to fit over the weekend.

Next month, I'm planning to get the rest of the interior trim professionally wrapped in carbon fibre.

Of course I'll be posting photo updates once done :)

#135 ·
JayBee89 said:
Looking extremely good! Loving the diffuser and the steering wheel.

A set of black kidneys would finish the front off nicely (Though I am biased :D )
Thanks man! :)

Yeah I've thought about the black kidney grills, but I actually quite like the standard ones.

Maybe invest in the future when I'm bored and need a change haha.

#136 ·
#137 ·
Unfortunately, been without my car for a week due to an issue with the FRM Module.

Seemed to have fried itself, as the windows, security, locks, lights didn't work.
No diagnostics could talk to it either so no garage local could help and I didn't feel like paying BMW ÂŁ500-ÂŁ700 to sort it, especially when they couldn't book me in for almost 2 weeks!

Luckily, found some genius online at CarModuleRepairs.co.uk.
Sent it off to him on Thursday, he received it on Friday and somehow managed to fix it and recode it within an hour, and sent it back for me to receive on the Saturday (yesterday).

I plugged it back in and just like magic, it worked!!

I was absolutely ecstatic. Back up and running for ÂŁ150.

So if anyone has any footwell module issues, I wouldn't think twice about recommending Car Module Repairs!

#143 ·
Been a long time since I last updated this thread and a few minor changes have been made.

I've added the alcantara BMW Performance Handbrake gaiter.
Replaced the rubber brake lines with Goodridge braided lines.
Fitted a carbon fibre spoiler lip.
Added a K&N Air Filter.

I'm sure I'm missed something so will edit this post if I remember.

#145 ·
Few changes made recently.

Door handle trims and steering wheel trim wrapped in faux alcantara (wanted to see how this came out before spending more money on real alacantara).

Genuine AC Schnitzer pedals installed.

Bilstein B12 Suspension kit installed.

Had the tracking sorted today. Got a free check in 500 miles as well just to ensure everything is still as it should be.

I'm really pleased with the outcome. The car turns in so well now and handles brilliantly! Corners flat and grips a lot more than before.
Everything feels nice and sharp to react to steering input.

Also, I thought the overall ride might be a bit uncomfortable, but to be honest it feels fine to me.
Handles all the different bumps 10x better than the stock M Sport suspension (although that was probably quite worn by now)

Money 100% well spent on this kit.

Can't wait for a few track sessions this year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.