holland130i my 130i Msport

Post pictures of your new baby in here. Please read the rules first though or your picture will be badly photo-chopped!!!!

Moderators: babybmwadmin, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, Rich196

holland130i
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 222
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:51 am

Re: holland130i my 130i Msport

Post by holland130i » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:26 am

So had my car remapped yesterday.

Result: 18 more horses and 30 more nm.

Car feels much more alive now,especially in higher gears at low to mid revvs it is more willing to pull...when flooring it at high revvs the little bit of extra power is noticable...especially above 5500 to 7000 rpm the engine seems to have more bite and the power doesnt fall away after 6500 rpm...it pulls right thru till over the redline!!

Happy chappy :D

Here 2 videos i made during the remap with results at the end of the 2nd video.

warm up run : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eONsq4keXzw&t=1s

dyno run after the remap: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Bmm0QY3q28




Mark.

User avatar
myles
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 647
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:23 pm
Location: Bucks.

Re: holland130i my 130i Msport

Post by myles » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:19 pm

holland130i wrote:So had my car remapped yesterday.

Result: 18 more horses and 30 more nm.

Car feels much more alive now,especially in higher gears at low to mid revvs it is more willing to pull...when flooring it at high revvs the little bit of extra power is noticable...especially above 5500 to 7000 rpm the engine seems to have more bite and the power doesnt fall away after 6500 rpm...it pulls right thru till over the redline!!

Happy chappy :D

Here 2 videos i made during the remap with results at the end of the 2nd video.

warm up run : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eONsq4keXzw&t=1s

dyno run after the remap: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Bmm0QY3q28




Mark.

Good work, it's not always about the numbers but the effect on the curves that is the bonus.
Black Sapphire '58' 130i | Darklines | Storm Motorwerks gear knob | M3 LCA

holland130i
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 222
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:51 am

Re: holland130i my 130i Msport

Post by holland130i » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:57 pm

myles wrote:
holland130i wrote:So had my car remapped yesterday.

Result: 18 more horses and 30 more nm.

Car feels much more alive now,especially in higher gears at low to mid revvs it is more willing to pull...when flooring it at high revvs the little bit of extra power is noticable...especially above 5500 to 7000 rpm the engine seems to have more bite and the power doesnt fall away after 6500 rpm...it pulls right thru till over the redline!!

Happy chappy :D

Here 2 videos i made during the remap with results at the end of the 2nd video.

warm up run : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eONsq4keXzw&t=1s

dyno run after the remap: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Bmm0QY3q28




Mark.

Good work, it's not always about the numbers but the effect on the curves that is the bonus.
Yes indeed...!

holland130i
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 222
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:51 am

Re: holland130i my 130i Msport

Post by holland130i » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:38 am

Did another dyno run yesterday,this time with 98ron in the tank...

Image

Very pleased with the results!!

Car was already great to drive,but now after the remap and driving it for few weeks i am so happy...especially with the torq increase,it pulls at lower revs so effortless,as if a small turbo was bolted on...superb!!

And now if you pull right thru till past the redline it keeps accelerating hard,where before it noticably lost power quickly after say 6700rpm it now just keeps on going :D


Happy chappy!




Mark.

holland130i
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 222
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:51 am

Re: holland130i my 130i Msport

Post by holland130i » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:55 am

Bling bling :D

Image

So nice now to open the bonnet now... :)




Mark.

User avatar
golfer
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 2252
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:20 pm
Location: Either cleaning my car or my clubs

Re: holland130i my 130i Msport

Post by golfer » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:48 pm

holland130i wrote:Bling bling :D

Image

So nice now to open the bonnet now... :)

Mark.
Wow that's looking nice holland .... did you detail it yourself or take it to a specialist ?
2006 E87 130i M sport - LMB - Black Leather - Slowly being cosmetically modded.

holland130i
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 222
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:51 am

Re: holland130i my 130i Msport

Post by holland130i » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:57 pm

golfer wrote:
holland130i wrote:Bling bling :D

Image

So nice now to open the bonnet now... :)

Mark.
Wow that's looking nice holland .... did you detail it yourself or take it to a specialist ?
Cheers!
Did it myself,pretty easy job...
High pressure hose to wet everything down,then with soft brush and some degreaser to go in all holes and corners,then dry and i used clear turtle wax to make it all shine...was done in an hour or so....



Mark.

User avatar
golfer
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 2252
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:20 pm
Location: Either cleaning my car or my clubs

Re: holland130i my 130i Msport

Post by golfer » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:01 pm

holland130i wrote:
golfer wrote:
holland130i wrote:Bling bling :D

Image

So nice now to open the bonnet now... :)

Mark.
Wow that's looking nice holland .... did you detail it yourself or take it to a specialist ?
Cheers!
Did it myself,pretty easy job...
High pressure hose to wet everything down,then with soft brush and some degreaser to go in all holes and corners,then dry and i used clear turtle wax to make it all shine...was done in an hour or so....

Mark.
Nice work buddy ... when the weather warms up here I'm going to do the same to mine. It's not filthy or anything but it's very nice to be able to open the bonnet and be proud to let people have a nosey :thumbs:
2006 E87 130i M sport - LMB - Black Leather - Slowly being cosmetically modded.

holland130i
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 222
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:51 am

Re: holland130i my 130i Msport

Post by holland130i » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:38 pm

golfer wrote:
holland130i wrote:
golfer wrote:
Wow that's looking nice holland .... did you detail it yourself or take it to a specialist ?
Cheers!
Did it myself,pretty easy job...
High pressure hose to wet everything down,then with soft brush and some degreaser to go in all holes and corners,then dry and i used clear turtle wax to make it all shine...was done in an hour or so....

Mark.
Nice work buddy ... when the weather warms up here I'm going to do the same to mine. It's not filthy or anything but it's very nice to be able to open the bonnet and be proud to let people have a nosey :thumbs:
Yeah exacly ,bit of show off and peace of mind that all is clean and tidy down there... :D



Mark.

holland130i
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 222
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:51 am

Re: holland130i my 130i Msport

Post by holland130i » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:58 pm

Clubsport knob and alcantara performance gaiter fitted today....very happy with it :)

Image
Image
Image

Gear changes a little smoother now,but especially happy with the looks and the feel of the knob( :lol: )in compairisment to the m-sport one...!!


happy chappie


Next will be alu pedals... 8)




Mark.

jonwilli
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 618
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:50 pm
Location: Devon

Re: holland130i my 130i Msport

Post by jonwilli » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:06 am

Did exactly the same in mine. Used the hate the angular feel of the standard M Sport knob.
E81 BMW 130i
http://babybmw.net/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=75502" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

holland130i
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 222
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:51 am

Re: holland130i my 130i Msport

Post by holland130i » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:22 am

jonwilli wrote:Did exactly the same in mine. Used the hate the angular feel of the standard M Sport knob.
Yeah i read your entire thread in one sitting few days ago 8) so i saw it :)

I also never liked the m-sport knob ...also on previous bmw's i owned.

Am very happy with this...feels even better than i thought it would :)



Mark.

User avatar
golfer
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 2252
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:20 pm
Location: Either cleaning my car or my clubs

Re: holland130i my 130i Msport

Post by golfer » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:50 am

holland130i wrote: Image

Mark.
That's looks really nice holland :thumbs: I recently fitted a Storm Motorwerks knob on mine. I love the look and the feel of it. It's made a definite improvement in the gear change because of the extra weight but its bloody cold on my hand in this weather :lol:
2006 E87 130i M sport - LMB - Black Leather - Slowly being cosmetically modded.

holland130i
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 222
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:51 am

Re: holland130i my 130i Msport

Post by holland130i » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:58 am

golfer wrote:
holland130i wrote: Image

Mark.
That's looks really nice holland :thumbs: I recently fitted a Storm Motorwerks knob on mine. I love the look and the feel of it. It's made a definite improvement in the gear change because of the extra weight but its bloody cold on my hand in this weather :lol:
Cheers mate,i also looked at the motorwerks knob,i also really like those...but as you say,in winter,and again in hot summer,it will either freeze or burn your hands.. :lol:

Also i like the look of this clubsport one and got it for a tenth of the price comaired to the wotorwerks ... :)

Easy choice as more mods are coming and my wallet shrinks faster then i like ... :shock:



Mark.

holland130i
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 222
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:51 am

Re: holland130i my 130i Msport

Post by holland130i » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:01 pm

roundasapound wrote:Curious Mark..

If the Dutch call your country Hollandia, the Brits Holland. Who else refers to it as the Netherlands? Other than myself lol


Sent from my iPhone using ️
:lol:

Hollandia just sounds funny ...also here in the netherlands...

Dont you know all dutch smoke weed and walk on clogs?... :fest:



Mark.

Post Reply

Return to “Members Cars”