Baby BMW Forum banner

Ash's Estoril M140i - Manaul

10K views 46 replies 20 participants last post by  Ashley1995 
#1 ·
Hello!

I have been on here a little bit now and posted about my order in another thread but thought it was time to start my own.
I've owned BMWs before, an E46 325ci, I still own and am restoring an 1989 E30 325i and had a F20 LCI 120d which i have now traded in for the 140!

So the 140i:

Ordered on 8th August, expected week 40, so the 3rd October onwards :celebrate:

3dr, Manual
Estoril Blue
Black Dakota Leather
Pro Nav
Heated Seats
Adaptive LEDs
Comfort Access
Electric Mirrors with Auto Dim

Cannot wait for its arrival! and reading posts from all you guys about collecting yours isn't helping! I am hoping to get the performance exhaust at some point too and black kidney girls of course

See less See more
#4 ·
Standard Speakers ?

#5 ·
tweeky said:
Standard Speakers ?
Yeah i thought about upgrading, but I wasn't to worried about it. I had standard in my 120 and although iv'e not listened to an HK system, it didn't leave me wanting more.
I'd rather have an MPE and listen to the engine than a loud stereo

#6 ·
Ashley1995 said:
tweeky said:
Standard Speakers ?
Yeah i thought about upgrading, but I wasn't to worried about it. I had standard in my 120 and although iv'e not listened to an HK system, it didn't leave me wanting more.
I'd rather have an MPE and listen to the engine than a loud stereo
That was my logic too. Started to get cold feet after it went spec locked and thought I should have gone for HK but now that it's here I'm actually pleasantly surprised by the standard audio, expected it to be worse. MPE soon :D

#7 ·
Well had a call from my dealer this morning and the car is now in the bodyshop, soon to start in the paint shop! 3 weeks ish to go now

#19 ·
Cheers guys. Pulls like a train, goes like absolute stink! And that's not even to the redline yet.

Done 130miles, and half a tank of fuel....oops!
I have changed the grills over to the Gloss Black M Performance style ones.. makes a big difference.

#23 ·
Fitted some M3/M4 style gloss black mirror caps today, this they look so much better than the silver. And match the front grills nicer

#26 ·
Marshy88 said:
Ashley1995 said:
Fitted some M3/M4 style gloss black mirror caps today, this they look so much better than the silver. And match the front grills nicer

Can you post a link as to where I could get some of these dude, look mega!!
I got them from these guys,
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.