Baby BMW Forum banner

Todd's Estoril Blue BMW F21 M135i

8K views 44 replies 17 participants last post by  Todd 
#1 ·
Took a trip to England on Saturday and brought this home as a replacement for the 335D.

Spec:
- BMW F21 M135i
- Estoril Blue II

Interior:
- Black Dakota leather
- Variable M Sport steering wheel w/ Gears
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
- Extended interior lighting
- Bluetooth
- DAB Digital radio
- BMW Professional radio with single CD
- Armrest, with sliding adjustment
- Estriol Blue interior trim finisher
- Aluminium hexagon interior trim
- Sports seats
- Anthracite headlining
- Sport automatic transmission
- Instrument panel letter
- Head restraints, rear and folding

Exterior:
- M Sport braking system
- 18" M Double Spoke Style 436M light alloy wheel
- Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres
- M Aerodynamic body styling
- High Gloss Shadowline exterior trim
- Black exhaust tips

Other:
- Adaptive headlights
- Xenon headlights
- Rain sensor, with auto headlight activation
- High beam assist
- First aid kit & triangle

I have no major plans, apart from transferring my registration and changing the chrome kidney grills to gloss black. Hopefully these will arrive tomorrow.

Removed the wheels for a good clean on Sunday morning. While off, I freshened up the discs and calipers.

See less See more
#27 ·
The OH very kindly got me a set of H&R springs for my birthday. They arrived just as i got home from work yesterday, I fitted them last night then headed to Kerrs Tyres first thing this morning for an alignment. Thanks again to @Neil Kirkpatrick and the guys at Kerrs for a great service as usual!

I washed the car this evening to take photos but as i finished it started to rain, so i tucked it away and will try again tomorrow.

#29 ·
#33 ·
Dashcam is a good idea! My best mate had a car pull out in front of him at 60mph. He swerved to avoid the person (potentially saving their life as it would have been a driver's side impact), ended up crashing into a farm gate and writing his car off. The other person got off scot free and claimed my friend lost control of the car whilst they sat and watched (still an ongoing problem a year on trying to resolve blame!).

Lots seem to save recent footage if they detect a crash too.

PS- Best colour for an M135i and the splitter looks excellent!

#36 ·
#38 ·
identti said:
Dashcam is a good idea! My best mate had a car pull out in front of him at 60mph. He swerved to avoid the person (potentially saving their life as it would have been a driver's side impact), ended up crashing into a farm gate and writing his car off. The other person got off scot free and claimed my friend lost control of the car whilst they sat and watched (still an ongoing problem a year on trying to resolve blame!).

Lots seem to save recent footage if they detect a crash too.

PS- Best colour for an M135i and the splitter looks excellent!
That's terrible. I hope they get it solved sooner rather than later! For all a dash cam costs, they really are worth their weight in gold.

Thank you!

#44 ·
After ParcelForce decided to nearly lose and take a week to deliver a parcel on a 24 hour service, my modified exhaust arrived.

Originally, i was on the hunt for a OEM Backbox that i could modify myself, (same as E92 Exhaust Mod) but this one was for sale on the facebook groups, already modified, at a price i couldn't refuse.

@Mickylad kindly helped and we got it stuck on last night. Fitting is the same process as fitting an MPerformance Exhaust. Cut and fix using a genuine BMW clamp.

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.