Baby BMW Forum banner

Dirty Devils

4K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  Pep675cc 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Some great pics, I'm liking the "dirty look". I'll try and resist cleaning for a week or two and get a pic up [emoji106]

2017 M140i [emoji41]

#8 ·
Octavius said:
Wipe the rear plates though lads. Police can pull you if it's obscured.
Tell me about it G. I got pulled in London in the mid-90's in my then VW Golf. Had a MTB on a rack on the back and one of the wheels was slightly covering my number plate. No points but a £20 fine for it ..... and I was a copper too :eek2:

As you quite rightly state 'obscured number plate.'

#10 ·
Octavius said:
Wipe the rear plates though lads. Police can pull you if it's obscured.
Definitely keep the plate clean now .... the ticket for obscured plate is now £100 non endorseble!! :eek2:

Glad I wasn't seen while my car was like that !

#11 ·
GaryB1972 said:
Some great pics, I'm liking the "dirty look". I'll try and resist cleaning for a week or two and get a pic up [emoji106]

2017 M140i [emoji41]
Definitely didn't steal your idea at all
:lol2: :makefun:

At least you got an acknowledgement :lol2:

#12 ·
#13 ·
I always thinks its funny how many fair weather car cleaners there are (me included).
Hardly ever see a really dirty car in the summer, or when the weather is nicer, but when the winter rolls back in (next week) they are out in force. Obviously because its heartbreaking spending ages cleaning the car, only to driving it a mile down the road in the drizzle and it look rubbish again.

Any summer dirty devils around?

#17 ·
I have to say, I don't see too many really dirty 1 & 2 series ... I assume as they are generally drivers cars, most owners/drivers care about their cars enough to not let them get in that state.... but trying to keep em clean in the winter ... :banghead:

#22 ·
Bit lame but still dirty girl.......

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.