Hi all, some of you may know that I used to own a 135i in black as seen below:

I have now sold this to move onto a newer car the M135i below:

The car has a decent spec which includes:

- Pro Navigation
- Front and rear PDC
- Heated seats
- Sports 8 speed gearbox
- Privacy glass

Already planning to do a few mods which include rear spoiler, black kidney grilles, software, and exhaust.

Will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#52 ·
Bit of a update,

Bought 2 sets of mirror caps normal style in carbon, and M car style in carbon.

I'm the end I decided to install the M style ones! Hope I made the right choice [emoji41]

On a side note the normal style ones will be up for sale soon enough made by AutoID.

Will

#53 ·
Willz135 said:
Bit of a update,

Bought 2 sets of mirror caps normal style in carbon, and M car style in carbon.

I'm the end I decided to install the M style ones! Hope I made the right choice [emoji41]

On a side note the normal style ones will be up for sale soon enough made by AutoID.

Will

Looks great! 😊 will keep my eye out for those mirror caps if they haven't already gone!

#54 ·
Still available for £80 posted but I got a friend that might be buying them this weekend. He's going to see them in person before deciding as he's local to me.

EDIT: been too lazy to post in the classified section [emoji23]

Cheers
Will

#56 ·
AndyBish135i said:
Hi Will,
Sorry for thread highjack but can you/Rhys let me know if you'll be coming to Pod on Sun 8th July please?
Cheers,
Bish
Hi bud,

No problems at all, let me drop him a text and get back to you.

Cheers pal
Will

#57 ·
Map update the other day to show a decent 400bhp and 600nm torque with just a decat and panel filter installed!

Will

#58 ·
That sounds good Will. :cool2:

I've lived in and around the Cardiff area for most of my life but never heard of that tuning company before. Did they do a proper re-map or is it a generic ECU chip or similar?

What did they charge if you don't mind saying?
I've not had my 2012 M135i long but a remap is on the cards for the future as well as a few other performance mods. Thanks. :)

#59 ·
GMballistic said:
That sounds good Will. :cool2:

I've lived in and around the Cardiff area for most of my life but never heard of that tuning company before. Did they do a proper re-map or is it a generic ECU chip or similar?

What did they charge if you don't mind saying?
I've not had my 2012 M135i long but a remap is on the cards for the future as well as a few other performance mods. Thanks. :)
Hi mate, they not long opened say 3 years or so but very capable and have a good rep in Cardiff.

It's a proper ecu custom flash mate and calibrated on the dyno with before and after to prove the gains.

I wouldn't go anywhere else!

For my car it was £350 if I remember correctly.

Will

#60 ·
Willz135 said:
Hi mate, they not long opened say 3 years or so but very capable and have a good rep in Cardiff.

It's a proper ecu custom flash mate and calibrated on the dyno with before and after to prove the gains.

Will
Thanks Will.
I might have to go down there next weekend for a chat to see what they're like down there.

So are you happy with how the cars performing?
No flat spots or hesitation? ...good power delivery?

Thanks again, Gareth :thumbs:

#61 ·
GMballistic said:
Willz135 said:

Will
Thanks Will.
I might have to go down there next weekend for a chat to see what they're like down there.

So are you happy with how the cars performing?
No flat spots or hesitation? ...good power delivery?

Thanks again, Gareth :thumbs:
Went on the black mountains drive today and performed really well, the car is crazy fast but could do with a LSD to put the power down properly [emoji23].

Tell them you spoke to Will with a blue m135i hopefully they'll look after you [emoji1360]

I'm more than happy to take you out for a spin when you visit performance engineering one day as I work in Cardiff and only live 10 miles out.

Will

#62 ·
Willz135 said:
Went on the black mountains drive today and performed really well, the car is crazy fast but could do with a LSD to put the power down properly [emoji23].

Tell them you spoke to Will with a blue m135i hopefully they'll look after you [emoji1360]

I'm more than happy to take you out for a spin when you visit performance engineering one day as I work in Cardiff and only live 10 miles out.

Will
Cheers Will and thanks for the offer.

Definitely wish these cars had LSD as standard. :D

I'm also around the same distance outside Cardiff as you as I'm living in the Caerphilly area. Currently looking for a decent garage to use for doing normal servicing work on my M135i eventually as there is no way I'm paying the prices Sytner charges but I also want a garage to trust with any mods.

Haven't loved a car like this since a supercharged Nissan 350Z that I had a few years ago so looking forward to seeing how far my Beemer journey takes me. :cool2:

#63 ·
GMballistic said:
Willz135 said:

Will
Cheers Will and thanks for the offer.

Definitely wish these cars had LSD as standard. [emoji1]

I'm also around the same distance outside Cardiff as you as I'm living in the Caerphilly area. Currently looking for a decent garage to use for doing normal servicing work on my M135i eventually as there is no way I'm paying the prices Sytner charges but I also want a garage to trust with any mods.

Haven't loved a car like this since a supercharged Nissan 350Z that I had a few years ago so looking forward to seeing how far my Beemer journey takes me. :cool2:
Ah local to me then I'm in Church Village!
Should of joined us on the drive this morning and if your looking for for a better alternative for servicing, I know Performance Engineering can sort that out for cheaper than Sytner for sure [emoji41]

This mornings drive below:

#64 ·
Willz135 said:
Should of joined us on the drive this morning and if your looking for for a better alternative for servicing, I know Performance Engineering can sort that out for cheaper than Sytner for sure [emoji41]
Where's the "Like" button on this darn forum?! :lol2: Nice few pictures and a great selection of Beemers there. :cool2:

Would be nice to meet some other members eventually definitely and who doesn't like driving these cars, ...best sounding engine I've heard for a while on one of my cars anyway. :cool2:

#65 ·
GMballistic said:
Willz135 said:
Where's the "Like" button on this darn forum?! :lol2: Nice few pictures and a great selection of Beemers there. :cool2:

Would be nice to meet some other members eventually definitely and who doesn't like driving these cars, ...best sounding engine I've heard for a while on one of my cars anyway. :cool2:
Couldn't agree more [emoji1365]

#66 ·
Hi Will, went down to PE Tuning today for a chat/look around.

Have to say although a small place I was impressed after speaking with Nate and some of the customers who were hanging around.
In fact it was like a "mini meet" with around 6-8 of us all talking about cars. They spoke very highly of his work and had all obviously had some experiences with car tuners before as well as other car models.

I think in the future I'll definitely being using him for work on my car. Just trying to resist rushing into things as I should really let my bank account recover from getting the car back in Feb. :eek2: :lol2:

Still, can't hurt to get some prices. :D

#67 ·
GMballistic said:
Hi Will, went down to PE Tuning today for a chat/look around.

Have to say although a small place I was impressed after speaking with Nate and some of the customers who were hanging around.
In fact it was like a "mini meet" with around 6-8 of us all talking about cars. They spoke very highly of his work and had all obviously had some experiences with car tuners before as well as other car models.

I think in the future I'll definitely being using him for work on my car. Just trying to resist rushing into things as I should really let my bank account recover from getting the car back in Feb. :eek2: :lol2:

Still, can't hurt to get some prices. :D
Great stuff, yeah he's very busy but worth the wait. Maybe we should meet up one day and I'm more than happy to take you out for a spin in mine to give you an idea on what a modified m135i is like [emoji41]

Will

#68 ·
Willz135 said:
Great stuff, yeah he's very busy but worth the wait. Maybe we should meet up one day and I'm more than happy to take you out for a spin in mine to give you an idea on what a modified m135i is like [emoji41]

Will
It was actually a good thing that he was busy as I got to speak to some of his other customers who told me about their cars/experiences. Ultimately that helped me make up my mind that I'd give him a try eventually.

It would definitely be good to see how your car performs now with the power it has although my bank manager has advised me it is not a good idea. :lol2: :D
Maybe in the summer or sometime this year for sure?. :wink:

Trying not to go too mad with spending on mine just yet. I think I'd like to look at doing the exhaust first though. Any recommendations?

#69 ·
GMballistic said:
Willz135 said:

Will
It was actually a good thing that he was busy as I got to speak to some of his other customers who told me about their cars/experiences. Ultimately that helped me make up my mind that I'd give him a try eventually.

It would definitely be good to see how your car performs now with the power it has although my bank manager has advised me it is not a good idea. :lol2: :D
Maybe in the summer or sometime this year for sure?. :wink:

Trying not to go too mad with spending on mine just yet. I think I'd like to look at doing the exhaust first though. Any recommendations?
I've been stage 2 for about a year now never looked back, and yeah summer drives cool although weather is getting better already so that's ace! As for exhaust I had the full decat scorpion turbo back system but ended up selling the rear section (cat back) as it was too loud. So currently I just got the decat with the standard rear section so keeps the use of the standard exhaust valves which is perfect!

Alternatively get the Remus system as it comes with valves and great quality system although it's very costly around £1600-£2000 I think.

Just get a remap and decat and be happy [emoji23]

Will

#70 ·
Willz135 said:
I've been stage 2 for about a year now never looked back, and yeah summer drives cool although weather is getting better already so that's ace! As for exhaust I had the full decat scorpion turbo back system but ended up selling the rear section (cat back) as it was too loud. So currently I just got the decat with the standard rear section so keeps the use of the standard exhaust valves which is perfect!

Alternatively get the Remus system as it comes with valves and great quality system although it's very costly around £1600-£2000 I think.

Just get a remap and decat and be happy [emoji23]

Will
Regarding the exhaust so far I've been "ummhhing" over the BMW "M-Performance" exhaust with chrome tips and a little unsure whether I'd go De-CAT or the Sports CAT route.

I had a De-CAT exhaust system on a previous modified car so I know how good it can sound and obviously it is much less restrictive than a car with a catalytic converter but then it does limit your options when it comes to MOT time.

That Remus exhaust is far too much I think, ...like 1/10th-1/8th the total value of the car. :eek2: :lol2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.