Hi all, some of you may know that I used to own a 135i in black as seen below:

I have now sold this to move onto a newer car the M135i below:

The car has a decent spec which includes:

- Pro Navigation
- Front and rear PDC
- Heated seats
- Sports 8 speed gearbox
- Privacy glass

Already planning to do a few mods which include rear spoiler, black kidney grilles, software, and exhaust.

Will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#6 ·
That's interesting - an M135i on a 66 plate.

I was thinking this only the other day when I saw an M235i on a 66 plate.

I'm guessing the last few Mx35i's that ended up getting registered after Sep '16. Must've been hanging around a while given the Mx40i's where being built in June/July.

What's the build date on it?

#7 ·
mouse140i said:
That's interesting - an M135i on a 66 plate.

I was thinking this only the other day when I saw an M235i on a 66 plate.

I'm guessing the last few Mx35i's that ended up getting registered after Sep '16. Must've been hanging around a while given the Mx40i's where being built in June/July.

What's the build date on it?
I'm actually not entirely sure on the build date, but it is one of the last before the M140s were released.

Any idea if these things have launch control? Because I'm almost certain that they don't!

Will

#10 ·
Assuming the gearbox is similar to the Mx40 then it should have launch control, but I might be wrong.

Never seen an Mx35i on a 66 plate before!! :eek2:

#12 ·
What's the difference like between the two cars? Does the m135 feel like a different beast entirely?

#13 ·
Willz135 said:
I need to google how to use it first, will soon find out if we have launch or not [emoji23]

Will

Once you learn to use it it's easy, but it's hard to get your head around flooring it at first.

Do this:

1. Put the drive mode into Sport+
2. Put the lever over into M/S (leave it in S, don't touch the paddles).
3. Left foot hard on the brake pedal.
4. This is the important bit - right foot on the gas, flat to the floor and past the kick down button - don't fanny about like I did when I first did it by gently pressing it, you have to boot it. *
5. Lift left foot off brake within 3 seconds.
6. Hold on and laugh, a lot!! Plus laugh at any passengers also laughing and saying what the feck!!

* - this is the point where you find if you have LC. If the car just revs then you don't, but if it holds it at 2500rpm and a little flag comes up on the dash then you are good to go. :)

#14 ·
OneTwenty said:
Willz135 said:
I need to google how to use it first, will soon find out if we have launch or not [emoji23]

Will

Once you learn to use it it's easy, but it's hard to get your head around flooring it at first.

Do this:

1. Put the drive mode into Sport+
2. Put the lever over into M/S (leave it in S, don't touch the paddles).
3. Left foot hard on the brake pedal.
4. This is the important bit - right foot on the gas, flat to the floor and past the kick down button - don't fanny about like I did when I first did it by gently pressing it, you have to boot it. *
5. Lift left foot off brake within 3 seconds.
6. Hold on and laugh, a lot!! Plus laugh at any passengers also laughing and saying what the feck!!

* - this is the point where you find if you have LC. If the car just revs then you don't, but if it holds it at 2500rpm and a little flag comes up on the dash then you are good to go. :)
Thanks buddy,

Much appreciated in quite excited to finish work to test now [emoji23]

Will keep you all updated!
Will

#15 ·
Adamski_m said:
What's the difference like between the two cars? Does the m135 feel like a different beast entirely?
Compared to my last car it's a lot quieter as I had decat and m performance exhaust.

Drive wise the m135 a lot more refined in every way, revs higher than the n54 aswell and so much smoother!

Love the car although I think a coupe looks better. But the bullet for practicality.....

Still happy with my purchase though
Will

#17 ·
Got myself a M Performance exhaust as one came up for sale in excellent condition.....

This will be coupled with a scorpion decat and possibly scorpion midpipe if it's still lacking noise [emoji23]

Can't wait to get this installed on the weekend maybe.

Will

#18 ·
Ordered myself a rear carbon spoiler which was highly recommended by another member on here....

Just had confirmation that it's now in Newport and will be delivered first thing tomorrow!

Note: I did have to pay customs charges though! (£24.50)

Will

#19 ·
So today my Scorpion decat and midpipes arrived to be coupled with my BMW performance backbox. Unfortunately these did not go well today and will NOT fit as you can see from the photos below:

The offset is the position as it would be on the car it's about 25cm off which is unfortunate. I did however still install the decat and kept the original mid pipe and backbox. Result? Pops and bangs lol does sound good but still quiet when under load. Stationary it sounds awesome though!

I had decided to sell my BMW performance exhaust and get a scorpion back box to get a full system now.

Will

#20 ·
Oh forgot to mention that the rear carbon spoiler from eBay as above has arrived and fitted that today! Perfect fit and looks amazing [emoji41]

#22 ·
daysamuel said:
Willz135 said:
Oh forgot to mention that the rear carbon spoiler from eBay as above has arrived and fitted that today! Perfect fit and looks amazing [emoji41]

Looking good, got any side/rear profile shots so can see the spoiler better?
Took some this morning

Will

#24 ·
Guys does anyone know if these can come off easily? (Please see circled in image below)

I want to wrap them [emoji41]

Cheers
Will

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.