Biggie's e81 120d

Post pictures of your new baby in here. Please read the rules first though or your picture will be badly photo-chopped!!!!

Moderators: Rich196, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, babybmwadmin

Biggie

Re: Biggie's e81 120d

Post by Biggie » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:44 pm

ImageImage haha na mate I doubt I’d even get them on my feet 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biggie

Post by Biggie » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:40 pm

Evening all 🤙🏻

Just a little update, today is the best day off every month “payday” so I went straight on to demontweeks and order my eibach springs Image I went for the street ones as I wouldn’t mind it a little lower than the pro kit, also I purchased a clay bar bit that came with 160g of clay bar, micro fibre towel and a bottle of quick detailer. Though as the misses was in the hair dressers for most of the day I would hopefully get the rest of the car done Image which failed haha I got the bonnet, both wings and the front bumper done, until I got a phone call saying she was done. I’ve got to say you need a chair and get ready for the worst dead arms ever Image only down side is I forgot to take pictures haha the only picture I have is the roof which I took the day after I Clay bared it the other day Image

I’m back to work on Monday so as soon as I get the springs though the post it’ll be getting booked in at the workshop to get them fitted 🤙🏻

Cheers sam

Biggie

Post by Biggie » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:43 pm

Got some more pictures of some beading Image ImageImage

AndyBish135i
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Post by AndyBish135i » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:26 pm

Looking good Sam 👍
10 plate N54 135i in 475
6MT/CIC/CC/Xenons/Custom mids/BMWP v1 MFSW+handbrake+gear/Darklines/Zito935/BBMW CF Splitter+Diffuser/SSDD CF spoiler
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=94948

Biggie

Post by Biggie » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:50 pm

Thanks dude 🤙🏻 I can’t wait for the springs to turn up Image might invest in some dark lines or window tints next

Biggie

Post by Biggie » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:28 pm

It’s update time 🤙🏻

Last Friday the post man dropped of an early Xmas present to myself Image yes, it was the eibachs!! Image

So back on Monday I booked the car in at work so my college would do it as i had a lot booked in for myself Image but at least I could keep a close eye on him any how, so up on the 2 post ramp it went and he set to work, the rears took about 20 minutes todo Image which was easy enough, but the fronts on the other how didn’t, found out my intercooler is leaking oil for some reason Image so I got to have a look into that, fingers crossed the turbo isn’t on its way out as I’m not planning on a hybrid before Christmas and one of front lower arms was hanging, so replaced both sides as that’s the right thing todo Image was trying to see what was the difference in the m3 ones but couldn’t get the right signal to check, so if someone could shed some light that will be helpful and finally my n/s/f top mount is a bit stiff so they will be getting replaced at the same time when I get some bilsteins

And the out come Image
I would like to space the wheels out a little but it sits perfect just how I wanted it Image was right on buying the street line against the pro line ones Image

I will get some more pictures when the car is very clean and I can take some beauty shots of her Image

Cheers sam

Biggie

Post by Biggie » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:30 pm

Hello,

Just a little update cars booked back in at work to get that top mount replaced as it’s making my car pull towards the left and it’s toying with my mind, why I didn’t replace it while it was apart I don’t know! But anyway we learn from our mistakes haha. I’ve got to admit the eibach springs have made a big difference in my opinion Image definitely getting some bilsteins and eibach arbs some time next year! Anyway I have a couple of pictures that I took at work ImageImage

God i can’t wait to give a good clean Image

Cheers for now
Sam 🤙🏻

Biggie

Biggie's e81 120d

Post by Biggie » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:39 pm

Little update time 🤙🏻

Well I’ve had a little bit of spending money over the few weeks and I’ve been looking at wheels! Sorted a deal on some ac schnitzer type 3 18x8.5 et15 for £300 but that fell through as I found out the person sold them with out telling me Image one thing that grinds my teeth is that people don’t let you know what’s happened or even worse don’t even respond back to you Image so back on the hunt I went! And I found some good examples of some style 261 Image for a very good price Image so they should be here Friday. Right now for some bad bits drove home yesterday from work and I heard a slight knocking noise from the n/s/f but as you do you carry on and ignore it, big mistake! On the way to pick the misses up the knock was pretty bad and I had to have a look, so got home, out came the trusty jack and my snap on impact gun and I whipped the wheel off

Yes the shocks blown Image bad enough I work in a garage and had all the time to have a look. So bilsteins it is then Image right before Xmas
And yes the car is hanging Image it’s doing my head in being this dirty haha will be cleaning it very soon
Any questions let me know 🤙🏻
Cheers
Sam

Biggie

Post by Biggie » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:19 pm

Well not really having the best of luck with the 1er at the moment! As everyone can see my nsf shock blew couple weeks ago, now I’ve order some bilsteins b8 but they won’t be here until the 5th of January now Image and now for some even worse news! On the 2nd of December as I pulled up to work, there was a very load whistle which sounded like a supercharger. Wasn’t happy with that so took it down to the mechanical bay at work and they said my turbo has shat itself Image luckily I can get a turbo through work, so it’s booked in on Tuesday next week so I should be driving it again soon Image anyway I’ve fitted the new wheels and they have transformed the look and the ride is a lot better with out the runfalts ImageImageImageImage

I can’t wait to get it back on the road so I can at least give it a massive clean as I haven’t done that in 2 months or so

Cheers sam

Twenny
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member

Post by Twenny » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:59 pm

Wow proper bad luck, however,8 you’re indeed most fortunate to have access to such parts and equipment.

Hope it goes as planned as the new wheels look very nice indeed.

2010 125i E82 Coupe M Sport Black
P-Torqued 266bhp-BMWP exhaust+intake+skirts+gear knob+grilles---Rieger diffuser-Darklines-retrofit cruise control-130i front discs-VMR v710-Eibach ARB
My build thread - http://www.babybmw.net/viewtopic.php?t=60951

Biggie

Post by Biggie » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:44 pm

Yeah definitely mate if it wasn’t for work I could probably see myself either going mad about fix it or most likely just selling it! But I’m glad neither of those happened 🤙🏻 cheers twenny Image well the new turbo is on Image the guys are doing a full service tomorrow on it aswell as well as so rear brake pads as I didn’t know how low they were Image only got one picture of it semi back together though Image

And one I took yesterday

Biggie

Post by Biggie » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:58 pm

Well I’ve got the 1er back 🤙🏻
I’m giving it a big clean tomorrow as it’s absolutely disgusting Image here’s a picture of it parked up at work Image

Also Santa came early
Finally turned after waiting a month for them Image the cars booked back in at work on the 29th to get them fitted and then I’m going to be looking into a remap once the turbo has worn in 🤙🏻

Cheers sam

Biggie

Post by Biggie » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:33 am

I have a little update

Popped down to my friends fab shop today to get a price on an exhaust Image not bad pricing really for what I wanted! Had a little walk around his e30 while I was there. Thought as it was inside I’d give it a good once over again as I cleaned it on Tuesday and it did get a little dirty haha only got the one picture though Image

I put the chrome grills back in as I am starting to dislike the black ones, plus it breaks up the colour a bit Image I’ll update again soon as I’m on the hunt for a remap, so if anyone in the southwest knows anyone good then please let me know 🤙🏻

Jeo
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by Jeo » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:53 am

Biggie wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:33 am
I have a little update

Popped down to my friends fab shop today to get a price on an exhaust Image not bad pricing really for what I wanted! Had a little walk around his e30 while I was there. Thought as it was inside I’d give it a good once over again as I cleaned it on Tuesday and it did get a little dirty haha only got the one picture though Image

I put the chrome grills back in as I am starting to dislike the black ones, plus it breaks up the colour a bit Image I’ll update again soon as I’m on the hunt for a remap, so if anyone in the southwest knows anyone good then please let me know 🤙🏻

Mate loving the progress and stance is spot on imo...

How do you get on with car parks and bumpy roads?

I’m thinking about springs but endecided between pro and sport lines. Sportlines give the best stance just worried about catching my sumo on everything
2011 E87 120d M Sport, Space Grey, BW Chiptune Map

Ian w
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by Ian w » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:59 am

Wheels look spot on fella

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Return to “Members Cars”