Baby BMW Forum banner

Best price for subframe bush void inserts

3K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Norcy91 
#1 ·
After feeling the improvement that Whiteline rear subframe bush inserts made on my 135i, I want to do the same on my 130i. I found Redranger UK: a UK distributor for Whiteline and Nolathane. A set of Nolathane bush void inserts cost me £43.87 including postage. These are the same as Whiteline, but in different packaging...

Ryan Lesslie
Redranger UK Ltd - Home of Nolathane & Whiteline
Unit 3C, 15 Dickson Court, Dunfermline Scotland KY12 7SG United Kingdom

P: +44 (0) 1383 723850 | Skype: Whiteline.uk1
E: Ryan.Lesslie@redranger.co.uk

Web. Web.

#3 ·
Fritz said:
Good find Toed but do you know about the quality of the Nolathane inserts, any other long terms users you've heard of? Be a pita to find they are false economy in 6 months.
The chap at Redranger said that they are the same as Whiteline - identical, just different packaging...they are black though and the Whiteline bushes I had on my 135i for the last couple of years (+?) were, er, white! However, they were quiet and solid - no signs of deterioration.

#7 ·
#9 ·
Thanks you both!

Fritz said:
Ok that's reassuring, think I'll pull the trigger.

Supercati if you give the first post a read all the info is there
I was meaning If they could be ordered from the contact person posted on the first post.

I tried to find the part number yesterday but I didn't succeed :redface:

#10 ·
supercati said:
Thanks you both!

Fritz said:
Ok that's reassuring, think I'll pull the trigger.

Supercati if you give the first post a read all the info is there
I was meaning If they could be ordered from the contact person posted on the first post.

I tried to find the part number yesterday but I didn't succeed :redface:
I believe the one in the eBay link is from the same supplier as above. I've just bought a set [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.