BCS Powervalve

All other aftermarket mods

Moderators: Rich196, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, babybmwadmin

Tubes_f20

BCS Powervalve

Post by Tubes_f20 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:48 am

Well today I received the BCS cat back to pair up with the scorpion sports cat I have fitted and I couldn’t be happier with the results! The quality of the exhaust is amazing as well as a good fit and most of all sounds epic! And not too loud when just cruising (with the windows up Image), and also the 100mm slash cut tips look great compared to standard but for anyone looking for a exhaust system if your not going the MPE/delete route then for me this is the only option considering Remus price them selves out of it! But anyway here’s a couple of pictures, I was meant to get more of the whole system when I unboxed it but I was just too excited to get it fitted ImageImage also a massive thanks to nige great customer service and product quality! And the price with the foroum discount made it even easier to order ImageImage (if you want a soundclip head over to my instagram Image @f20_tubes)
ImageImage
Last edited by Tubes_f20 on Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bluebird
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Re: BCS Powervalve

Post by Bluebird » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:32 am

Looks pretty awesome! Got any videos of it in action yet? I've always been curious as to how the "just add boost" thing works. Is it factory quiet until you plant it?

Tubes_f20

Post by Tubes_f20 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:39 am

Bluebird wrote:Looks pretty awesome! Got any videos of it in action yet? I've always been curious as to how the "just add boost" thing works. Is it factory quiet until you plant it?
I have on my insta just revving need to get some moving shots, won’t let me upload them on here for some reason, it is still louder than standard obviously with it being in resonated but it’s not stupidly loud until you plant it! Like I say not disappointed one bit quality of the exhaust is amazing and it sounds beautiful makes a nice noice WOT too Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bluebird
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by Bluebird » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:01 am

Ah looking at your pic I notice an actuator on the right hand side of the system. I assume when driving normally the actuator keeps the right hand side of the system closed so gases flow through the rear silencer and when on boost the actuator opens and it can come through the "straight through" part of the exhaust as well as the box? Would definitely be interested in a hearing a video of it in action.

Blind Pugh
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member

Post by Blind Pugh » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:40 am

Bluebird wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:01 am
Ah looking at your pic I notice an actuator on the right hand side of the system. I assume when driving normally the actuator keeps the right hand side of the system closed so gases flow through the rear silencer and when on boost the actuator opens and it can come through the "straight through" part of the exhaust as well as the box? Would definitely be interested in a hearing a video of it in action.
There's plenty of BCS PV m135i exhaust videos in YT....

https://www.google.com/search?q=youtube ... gws_rd=ssl

BCS 3rd gen CBE + 200CPI DP - static revs clearly showing RHS pipe PV closed and most of the plume coming from LHS tailpipe
Fettled M135i EB AT - gone but not forgotten !
AW M2 DCT

Bluebird
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by Bluebird » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:09 pm

Blind Pugh wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:40 am
Bluebird wrote:

BCS 3rd gen CBE + 200CPI DP - static revs clearly showing RHS pipe PV closed and most of the plume coming from LHS tailpipe
Sounds like mine does with my modified back box. Too loud for me haha! Getting old!

Tubes_f20

Post by Tubes_f20 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:47 am

Bluebird wrote:
Blind Pugh wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:40 am
Bluebird wrote:

Sounds like mine does with my modified back box. Too loud for me haha! Getting old!
Never too old ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Aftermarket modifications”