Burger tips?

All other aftermarket mods

Moderators: Rich196, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, babybmwadmin

Toube
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 730
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 6:51 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Burger tips?

Post by Toube » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:42 pm

DFKMT wrote:Do they fit the standard exhaust?
Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Yes they are for the standard exhaust.
Current M140i F20 MG, manual, pretty much standard package, AST 5100 coilovers + AST front drop links, Mpe, mp gear knob, underbelly brace
Previous BMW M135i, Megane RS250 CUP

User avatar
DFKMT
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 758
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:26 pm
Location: Bridlington

Re: Burger tips?

Post by DFKMT » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:47 pm

Good good as I don't like the black ones as standard lol.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
BMW M135i
Only Mod is a :D

Big B
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:53 am

Re: Burger tips?

Post by Big B » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:16 am

Can anyone tell me the difference in size/diameter of the stock M135i exhaust tips vs M performance tips vs BMS tips please?
AlpineWhite/M135i/4door/6MT/LCI

Toube
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 730
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 6:51 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Burger tips?

Post by Toube » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:18 am

Big B wrote:Can anyone tell me the difference in size/diameter of the stock M135i exhaust tips vs M performance tips vs BMS tips please?
You mean the outer diameter. I can give you the bms and stock tips diameters later today.
Current M140i F20 MG, manual, pretty much standard package, AST 5100 coilovers + AST front drop links, Mpe, mp gear knob, underbelly brace
Previous BMW M135i, Megane RS250 CUP

Big B
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:53 am

Re: Burger tips?

Post by Big B » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:14 am

Toube wrote:
Big B wrote:Can anyone tell me the difference in size/diameter of the stock M135i exhaust tips vs M performance tips vs BMS tips please?
You mean the outer diameter. I can give you the bms and stock tips diameters later today.
Yes please I'd like to compare the outer diameter of stock vs 435i vs M performance vs BMS
thanks mate
AlpineWhite/M135i/4door/6MT/LCI

Toube
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 730
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 6:51 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Burger tips?

Post by Toube » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:37 am

Stock tips diameter: 80mm
BMS tips diameter: 89mm
BMS vs Stock:
Image
BMS installed:
Image
And yes that is real snow not snow foam :D
We got about 40 cm of snow in one day yesterday.. believe me it was enough..
Current M140i F20 MG, manual, pretty much standard package, AST 5100 coilovers + AST front drop links, Mpe, mp gear knob, underbelly brace
Previous BMW M135i, Megane RS250 CUP

Toube
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 730
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 6:51 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Burger tips?

Post by Toube » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:40 am

I definitely prefer the BMS tips over the stock ones :spotman:
Current M140i F20 MG, manual, pretty much standard package, AST 5100 coilovers + AST front drop links, Mpe, mp gear knob, underbelly brace
Previous BMW M135i, Megane RS250 CUP

Big B
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:53 am

Re: Burger tips?

Post by Big B » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:32 pm

Toube wrote:Stock tips diameter: 80mm
BMS tips diameter: 89mm
BMS vs Stock:
Image
BMS installed:
Image
And yes that is real snow not snow foam :D
We got about 40 cm of snow in one day yesterday.. believe me it was enough..
Thanks it looks really good man so much better :mrgreen:
AlpineWhite/M135i/4door/6MT/LCI

roncee
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 124
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:34 pm

Re: Burger tips?

Post by roncee » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:28 pm

Bit the bullet and ordered mine from the states. Can't wait

BistoKid
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 317
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:43 am

Re: Burger tips?

Post by BistoKid » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:07 am

roncee wrote:Bit the bullet and ordered mine from the states. Can't wait
Are you in the UK? If so you might have to wait a little bit

Mine arrived at Heathrow on the 8th Jan and cleared customs - they are sent via the USPS (US postal service) and they use parcelforce to deliver in the UK.

Parcelforce have had them at their hub since then and are apparently writing to let me know that I have to pay a £15 customs charge before they will release them.

I rang them to check if they had them and they confirmed that they did, but I could not pay or request delivery until I have received the letter :x

Took 4 days to get from California to the Parcelforce depot in the UK and they have had them for 8 days now and I have not even had the damn letter!

Bloody tw@ts

I shall make a sarcastic comment to the delivery driver when they arrive - that will teach them! :lol:
M135|July 2013|F20|EB|AUTO - Gone now :( Golf R Estate on the way :D

Toube
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 730
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 6:51 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Burger tips?

Post by Toube » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:36 am

BistoKid wrote: Took 4 days to get from California to the Parcelforce depot in the UK and they have had them for 8 days now and I have not even had the damn letter!
Bloody tw@ts
I shall make a sarcastic comment to the delivery driver when they arrive - that will teach them! :lol:
Darn your goverment really needs to order someone to create a webform for custom clearence.
Same day my tips arrived in the customs I cleared the package using our custom clearence webpage and the postman brought me the package the next day.. not trying to rub it in.. just saying that we have done something right :D
Current M140i F20 MG, manual, pretty much standard package, AST 5100 coilovers + AST front drop links, Mpe, mp gear knob, underbelly brace
Previous BMW M135i, Megane RS250 CUP

Rocket88
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 128
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:38 pm

Re: Burger tips?

Post by Rocket88 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:46 pm

Bit the bullet and ordered the tips too. Now all I need is the actual car hahaha!

BistoKid
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 317
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:43 am

Re: Burger tips?

Post by BistoKid » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:29 pm

Toube wrote: Darn your goverment really needs to order someone to create a webform for custom clearence.
Same day my tips arrived in the customs I cleared the package using our custom clearence webpage and the postman brought me the package the next day.. not trying to rub it in.. just saying that we have done something right :D
Yes, most of the Scandinavian and northern european countries do seem to be much better organised for most things. You seem to be able to make trains run along tracks in the winter and drive cars in the snow - you must pass on this secret to us one day :)

Got my letter today - hoorah! Tips coming on Tuesday.
M135|July 2013|F20|EB|AUTO - Gone now :( Golf R Estate on the way :D

Plantjuk
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 4010
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:26 pm
Location: Birmingham

Re: Burger tips?

Post by Plantjuk » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:54 pm

I'm off to florida (Orlando) in May. I wonder if there is anywhere I can pick these up over there? I hope so :)
M135i LCI, mineral grey, auto, bus nav, power folding mirrors, heated seats, coral red leather and front & rear pdc, performance grills, BMS exhaust tips, enhanced Bluetooth, office function and 8.8" screen coded via bimmercode app.

BistoKid
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 317
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:43 am

Re: Burger tips?

Post by BistoKid » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:23 pm

Burnt tips arrived today :)


Image

Image
M135|July 2013|F20|EB|AUTO - Gone now :( Golf R Estate on the way :D

Post Reply

Return to “Aftermarket modifications”