Baby BMW Forum banner

National BMW Festival - August

4K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  Tetsumi 
#1 ·
#3 ·
I'm definitely looking to go. Not sure about us having a stand though.

#5 ·
AndytheGreek said:
Sadly I can't make this..
Upside is I'll be on my way to sunny Cyprus [emoji41] [emoji295]️
It would be no problem at all for me to take your car along Andy 😉

#13 ·
Just a bump for this thread. If anybody is going along to this, and I know a few that are, maybe we can arrange a time and place to meet up for a coffee and a chat while we are there. We have a new member with a very nice 135i (tetsumi) who lives nearby and is looking to go so would be great to have a "family gathering" :D

#17 ·
golfer said:
Just a bump for this thread. If anybody is going along to this, and I know a few that are, maybe we can arrange a time and place to meet up for a coffee and a chat while we are there. We have a new member with a very nice 135i (tetsumi) who lives nearby and is looking to go so would be great to have a "family gathering" :D
I'm considering going in my 140, where are you guys heading from?

#20 ·
golfer said:
I just saw this!

Didnt see you guys at the festival :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.