Baby BMW Forum banner

Proposed: NW Breakfast Meet, Sunday 3rd Sept, nr Warrington

8K views 72 replies 16 participants last post by  Menace 
#1 ·
So, I collect my M140 Shadow on Fri 1st September and keen to meet some other bbmw owners / be mocked for choosing black wheels.

I'll still be running in so not looking for a drive out - but wondered if anyone fancied a Sunday morning "cars n coffee" just off J8 M62.

We'll meet in the car park between nr Harvester around 9am, or will be at "The Skymaster" opposite if busy. You can grab a coffee etc at Starbucks, or Harvester is open if you fancy something more substantial!

Ikea / M&S just round the corner if you want to give your loved ones a reason to accompany you! :lol2:

Nearest postcode is the Audi dealer at WA5 7YA.

Attendees thus far...

1- Ian
2- Stetheo
3- MrMarty
4- Ste01
5- Peter.V
6- Menace
7- Munchy106
8- Dange20
9- Paul W (maybe)
10- M140MD (maybe)
11- JamesM140i (maybe)
12- Robsaboy
13- Petay135 (maybe)
14- M140estoril

UPDATE:

Checked out the venue yesterday at 9am - Starbucks was "fairly" busy, Harvester car park was pretty dead, and "The Skymaster" pub car park opposite was absolutely empty, as they don't open till 12 (they have barrier gates but they were open)

I'll probably park in the Harvester area, but if it's at all busy, will park on the opposite side at "The Skymaster" - so if you see nothing but a BMW or two parked at the Skymaster, then it's us :D

See less See more
#53 ·
I'll be loading up on bacon butty and extra large coffee (Starbucks) b4 hand

#56 ·
Peter.V said:
Menace said:
I'll be loading up on bacon butty and extra large coffee (Starbucks) b4 hand
+1
Prob park the car in our spot first...
👍

#59 ·
Good to meet some new faces / put faces to forum handles, etc. Nice one for organsing Ian - a lovely motor you have there.

Have a good one those meeting up for next weeks Carsington meet - take it easy.

Menace

#64 ·
MrMarty said:
Just the one photo from me and it's hardly decent and missed out Ian's M140i and the 7 series. :lol2:

Nice weather for it anyway. Great to meet you all and enjoy next week if you're going. :)
Shame we couldn't take the lid of yours! It looked lovely, but I bet it's awesome roof down. :D

#65 ·
M140estoril said:
Peter.V said:
Nice to meet everyone! Thanks for organising Ian.

Anyone got any pictures? I totally forgot. :rollseyes:
QAA

I took a couple but not sure how to upload. The 2 photos I took captured reg numbers so I wouldn't want to upset anyone etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks for the nod re: plate as I'm personally not a fan of mine being on the forum. No option to edit the reg out?

#72 ·
Thanks for showing up despite the weather, was great to put some faces to names.

Of course, I now want an MPE, middle box delete, and splitter / side sills... sorry... side protection trim :lol2:

#73 ·
_ian said:
Thanks for showing up despite the weather, was great to put some faces to names.

Of course, I now want an MPE, middle box delete, and splitter / side sills... sorry... side protection trim :lol2:
Gotta keep those pesky stones (chips) at bay :lol2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.