Baby BMW Forum banner

Sunday 6th August - Meet up/Drive to Goodwood Breakfast Club - "Classic Car Sunday"

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Red5 
#1 ·
Early morning meet/jaunt to Goodwood circuit for Sunday 6th Aug Breakfast Club [GWBC] Meet. To attend GWBC meet - you need to sign up FOC

Info on GWBC here

I prefer to head down early to make the must of the route [a24 -> a29 -> a272 then a285] as it's a belter, if traffic-free.

If folks want to convoy, I will be travelling down early so can meet at Hampton Court train station depart 6.15am

Suggest 2 further meeting points en route to Goodwood:-

First - Denbies Vineyard, Bradley Lane [off London Road Dorking] RH5 6AA depart 640am
Second - Billy's on the Road - A29 just North of Billingshurst - RH14 9AE for 7am ish
If you can make it, add yr name to the list and where to meet Hampton Court (H), Denbie's (D), Billy's on the Road (B) or Goodwood (G)

1. Blind Pugh - m135i - H
2. HammyUK - M135i - B
3. ....

BP

See less See more
#5 ·
Can't make Breakast club in the morning.

Wife has badly sprained her ankle walking the dog earlier this evening. She was due to my son to an athletics meet. Now it's me that will take him.

Sorry, another time.

BP

#6 ·
Iva and I will be there. We'll be at the Golden Arches down the road for dirty breakfast at about 6am.
You late risers might see us there :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.