Baby BMW Forum banner

South London / Croydon Meet-up / Purley Way - SAT 23 SEPT - 12PM

5K views 37 replies 14 participants last post by  YaoNg 
#1 ·
#27 ·
YaoNg said:
git-r2 said:
:D who said too many dounuts!!'

Do you mind if I bring my wife instead of the 1?

(It's the car in my sig;) )
Sure. Mike at Minutia has a soft spot for Japanese cars. He owns several NSXs and one is an NSX R as well as a Mugen. It'll probably be there.
Nice, going to be a really good mix of cars :)

#28 ·
git-r2 said:
YaoNg said:
git-r2 said:
:D who said too many dounuts!!'

Do you mind if I bring my wife instead of the 1?

(It's the car in my sig;) )
Sure. Mike at Minutia has a soft spot for Japanese cars. He owns several NSXs and one is an NSX R as well as a Mugen. It'll probably be there.
Nice, going to be a really good mix of cars :)
Yup. It's a surprising turn that we're now getting a nice variety of cars. Even in terms of BMW cars we should see a CSL now which is always nice.

#36 ·
:D

What a small world and coincidence bumping into you all and being a user on here.

Nice to meet you guys.. I'll bring the 140 next time.

KentDan I want to see more of the 6 series asap.

Sam - ride in the R32 next time pls.. we had to shoot as the NSX was being put into storage.

Dan

#37 ·
Ditto, was a brilliant day. The cars were amazing, the F40 was just unreal, and the ride in the NSX R was very special. Already looked on autotrader for NSX's :D.

Thanks Yao, best meet I've been to, great bunch of guys and some extraordinary machinery.

#38 ·
Thanks for turning, guys. It was a shame it wasn't a full turn out but in the end it was still a brilliant meet. I love the fact that we had such a wide selection of cars and some ride alongs as well. And the doughnuts were finished by Sideways Sid and his friend who turned up later. I think Mike had 7 himself. :eek2:

Anyway, great meeting you all and I'll try and plan another one although the weather and time of the year may not be ideal for maybe 2-3 months time. I'll also post some pics this week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.