Baby BMW Forum banner

Donington Park TD - Friday 15th September

2K views 15 replies 3 participants last post by  deanw 
#1 ·
Thinking of attending, weather dependent.

Anybody else looking at doing this :?:

#7 ·
deanw said:
andyjhatton said:
Went to Brands Hatch on Monday instead, which is closer to home.
Cool! I'm going doing Brands on the 17th October for the first time!

I've only ever done Oulton so looking forward to trying something new.
Brands 17th Oct you say :)

Who did you book this through?

Fingers crossed I Shall see you there!!

Sam

#8 ·
git-r2 said:
deanw said:
andyjhatton said:
Went to Brands Hatch on Monday instead, which is closer to home.

Sam
Good stuff! its through MSVT. Mate is bringing his RS as well.

I've been watching your track videos to familiarise myself with it as well.

#10 ·
deanw said:
git-r2 said:
deanw said:

Sam

Excellent! Some RS action would be very cool too, I'll try and get my mate with an RS to come too, the bugger went 0.4 seconds quicker than my completely stock 135 at Bedford how fast but his has the mountune conversion. If he has the balls to come to brands i really hope to annihilate him!! Or that he blows his engine... again loll lol!!

Maybe we should start a spereate thread for this?

Are you coming to the Croydon meet on Saturday?

#12 ·
git-r2 said:
deanw said:
git-r2 said:

Sam

Excellent! Some RS action would be very cool too, I'll try and get my mate with an RS to come too, the bugger went 0.4 seconds quicker than my completely stock 135 at Bedford how fast but his has the mountune conversion. If he has the balls to come to brands i really hope to annihilate him!! Or that he blows his engine... again loll lol!!

I'm actually based in the North so no to Croydon.

My mate is working on getting his RS up to 450 but not sure if he will have it ready in time.

Your doing well keeping with the focus. My mate always beats me but I play a little to safe with my car.. I'm just braking to early and soft etc. I could almost do with cheap Clio to abuse but feels like more hassle and cost than its worth etc.

I was running a M135 on run flat potenzas without adaptive suspension on track and now I'm in a M140 with Adaptive and the Michelin super sports so I'm really curious to see the difference.. They say super sports have 30% more grip that potenza's

#13 ·
deanw said:
git-r2 said:
1328212[/url] t

[/quote]

I'm actually based in the North so no to Croydon.

My mate is working on getting his RS up to 450 but not sure if he will have it ready in time.

Your doing well keeping with the focus. My mate always beats me but I play a little to safe with my car.. I'm just braking to early and soft etc. I could almost do with cheap Clio to abuse but feels like more hassle and cost than its worth etc.

I was running a M135 on run flat potenzas without adaptive suspension on track and now I'm in a M140 with Adaptive and the Michelin super sports so I'm really curious to see the difference.. They say super sports have 30% more grip that potenza's
[/quote]

Your 140 will blitz the RS :) when I went to Bedford my mate had gone with 2 other chav boxes as I call them. He can actually drive very well but the other two were novices and over 3 secs slower.

The MPSS tyres give amazing grip for a road tyre and the adaptive is great. Just watch the wear on the outside edge, if it starts to wear badly increase pressure otherwise they'll die in no time!

#15 ·
I probably won't bother booking, usually just turn up before lunch, let them take the **** a bit then offer half of what they ask for... they love the banter ;)

I'll definitely be going though :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.