Baby BMW Forum banner

Brands Hatch track day 17th October

6K views 57 replies 10 participants last post by  git-r2 
#1 ·
Just signed up for the 17th of October.. anyone else doing this day?

#52 ·
Brilliant day guys, really good to meet you all.

Hope everyone's cars are ok now.

Sam, the passenger laps were an eye opener, didn't realise what our cars are capable of. You clearly spend way too much time there😜.

Didn't get to scrub the marbles off, Marco, but went and got the mini for the afternoon and was a second quicker than in the M140i. Way too scared of ruining my 'expensive' car, track slag 1 m lite 0😁.

#53 ·
marco_polo said:
deanw said:
Nice to meet you guys!!!
Apologies Dean, I think I missed you somehow? :( What were you driving today?
Hi Marco,

I had some work colleagues with me so was probably out with them when you here.. always next time!

I'm in a 67 plate 140.

Just Made it back to Lancashire with 43.1mpg and only half a tank!! The drive train error made me be extra nice to it

#54 ·
deanw said:
marco_polo said:
deanw said:
Nice to meet you guys!!!
Hi Marco,

I had some work colleagues with me so was probably out with them when you here.. always next time!

I'm in a 67 plate 140.

Just Made it back to Lancashire with 43.1mpg and only half a tank!! The drive train error made me be extra nice to it
Holy crap 43 mpg! My drivetrain error also disappeared, it is just the fuel sloshing about when below a quarter tank, lol the car did warn me it was low, the second time it's happened so I'll know in future to keep the petrol topped up!

What a great day that was :)

Will start a new thread for videos.... and brace myself for the driving lessons I'm about to receive! ;)

#55 ·
git-r2 said:
deanw said:
marco_polo said:
Hi Marco,

I'm in a 67 plate 140.

Holy crap 43 mpg! My drivetrain error also disappeared, it is just the fuel sloshing about when below a quarter tank, lol the car did warn me it was low, the second time it's happened so I'll know in future to keep the petrol topped up!

What a great day that was :)

Will start a new thread for videos.... and brace myself for the driving lessons I'm about to receive! ;)
Ha I blame you... I was doing my cool down lap and all set for coming off then I saw you in my rear view! I thought lets see if I can keep up lol!

Looking forward to the videos

#57 ·
Yeah just sorry I didn't manage to get you out.
Times definitely improved and grip when really pushing seems better. Best improvement was the brake feel. M4 pads highly recommended.
Car is really very good :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.