Baby BMW Forum banner

Cotswold M Performance Club - Sun 24th Sept

3K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  Jiggaman 
#1 ·
Hi All,

A thread for those signed up for the Cotswold M Performance Club meet on Sunday 24th September from 10 am until 12 pm.
Unfortunately available only to members of the Cotswold M Performance Club who received the invitation via email, you are allowed to bring a plus one so might be a good idea to put your name down to maximise BBMW members going if you haven't got a plus one already.

Email invitation:
"We would like to invite you and a plus one in one car to join us on our very first meeting. The morning will be easy going with the following:
Tea, Coffee & Pastries
Guided workshop tour with a BMW Technician
Meet the team
Details on the latest M Performance kits and Cotswold individual finishes
Exclusive club member offers on the day (while stocks last)

Please feel free to check out our BMW M Performance models and to ask questions over the morning, and don't forget to take photos of your cars, you can email these to mperformanceclub@cotswoldgroup.com and we'll add some to a club meeting gallery on the M Performance club website.

RSVP by 14th September"

If you're going whack your name down below and we could organise a convoy etc.

Cheers,
PHD

See less See more
#2 ·
Just sent my RSVP in (bit late but we'll see what they say). I think jamesglos09 is planning to go along with his 125i.

#3 ·
I'm just south of Gloucester so very local for the meet, keen to go for a run before/after if there's interest.

#9 ·
Was a fantastic morning, very impressive facility. Some photos below..

Personal tour of the very impressive meeting rooms on the top floor:

Back to the ground floor:

The group have spent the last 5 years restoring this stunning 3.0 CSL and only a little bit left to finish:

Tail lights are growing on me...

Super low mileage E34 535i:

Members cars:

All by itself..

Back into the workshop..

Interior of the green M4:

#14 ·
Great pictures Raj, thank you for posting them.
Even my wife enjoyed it and she generally does not like that sort of thing.

#15 ·
Great pictures, lovely meet - forgot all about the workshop tour!! :lol2:

Quite an empire that dealership - it's close to threatening MB World for size, and great to see some classics in there.

Looking forward to the next one.

#16 ·
PearceHD said:
Lovely car too Jigga, I was very close to getting mine in white at the time of ordering.
Thanks mate. Agreed some lovely cars there and plenty of ideas as to what to do next with mine. Really liked the white M240i in the workshop that had painted his BMWP kit in gloss black to match the grills and mirror caps.

Also liked that it wasn't just a massive sales pitch and that loads of the staff were genuine petrol heads showing off their own cars.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.