Baby BMW Forum banner

Bimmerfest Holland 2018.

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  M140estoril 
#1 ·
Anyone going to this next year? I heard its a great weekend trip, whether its camp or hotel.

#2 ·
I have been to the last 2 in Holland and found them to be a great weekend.Usually gates open around 9:00am on the Sunday and winds up about 4pm. Last year was about an hours drive from Rotterdam( Gorinchem).Depending where you are based, Eurotunnel/ferry in the south, overnight ferry Hull-Rotterdam in the north. There is also an overnight ferry from Harwich to hook of Holland which saves miles driving through France and Belgium.Usually very well attended, mostly NL,B,F, and D enthusiasts and few Brits!

#4 ·
I like the overnight ferry, summer months the North Sea is like sailing across a pond. Decent nights sleep and a good buffet breakfast on the ship sets you up for the day. I went with a forum group who's members had all manner of BMW's. It would be nice to go with a group of m lite owners from this forum. Accommodation can be what you want, lots of campsite/static double room accommodation where a few can rent sharing costs and have a bbq on the Saturday evening before the event on Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#7 ·
M140estoril said:
Penetrator said:
What's the dates for this?
Usually 1st or 2nd weekend in June, I haven't seen any date released for 2018 as yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dates have been released for this years show.I was there last year and can vouch for it being a great weekend. See the following URL
bimmerfest.eu

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.